Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I s till gotta catch the beginning of this weeks show. I wasnt gonna go back to watch it cause of Von Wagner.. but i heard he had a good match against Bron Breakker and if thats the case then i know im not trippin when i say that hes gotten better in ring? I guess you can say hes alright in that category but just bland af character wise and he desperately needs a mouth piece (Other than Stone) cause whenever he speaks hes unbearable. That lisp he got might just be worse than Cody and Jack Shwagga

I s till gotta catch the beginning of this weeks show. I wasnt gonna go back to watch it cause of Von Wagner.. but i heard he had a good match against Bron Breakker and if thats the case then i know im not trippin when i say that hes gotten better in ring? I guess you can say hes alright in that category but just bland af character wise and he desperately needs a mouth piece (Other than Stone) cause whenever he speaks hes unbearable. That lisp he got might just be worse than Cody and Jack Shwagga
all 3 of them should collect ssdi checks for speech impairment.

Back