Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Yea Grimes is done in NXT. He’s been on main event a few times so his next stop is the main roster

I remember being worried about him and some of the other smaller guys being called up in the past but it feels good to no longer have the problem

yall know whats gonna be dope tho?

If they can manage to keep Legado together long enough for Elektra to come gunning for her spot back.

that'd be a dope story.

yall know whats gonna be dope tho?

If they can manage to keep Legado together long enough for Elektra to come gunning for her spot back.

that'd be a dope story.
they should have never let Elektra go anyway imo. i like Zelina but she did her best work as a mouthpiece.

they should have never let Elektra go anyway imo. i like Zelina but she did her best work as a mouthpiece.

Lol she still is the mouth piece and she has more wrestling experience than Elektra so I see why they did it.. the thing is I fuck w/ Elektra too though so i hope that when she improves she comes up to the main roster and butts heads with Zelina over her position. I mean it aint really gotta lead to Zelina being kicked out they could keep both and just tease it for a while

Back