Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/8)

Naw not yet. She's just now starting to put things together. She still needs a lil work. Plus I'd like to see her accomplish one of them women's title.

Now as far as her promo game on the mic...I think she's good. She comes off comfortable. Likes it natural for her. For me it comes off as if it's actually coming from her, and not a script. I like that
If sable non wrestling ass can do it on the fly so can jaida fine ass she got my vote

I'm saying she's way better than sable ever was....nigga pay attention

Naw bruh YOU need to pay attention. Cuz if you did...you'd see she's not ready for the main as of yet.

Compare Jaida to NXT Bayley...Sasha...Charlotte...Asuka...Rhea...Bianca...Becky.

You seriously think Jaida right now is CURRENTLY on the same level as those women? Lol

Naw bruh YOU need to pay attention. Cuz if you did...you'd see she's not ready for the main as of yet.

Compare Jaida to NXT Bayley...Sasha...Charlotte...Asuka...Rhea...Bianca...Becky.

You seriously think Jaida right now is CURRENTLY on the same level as those women? Lol
In MY eyes......YES NIGGA

:sayit:
Shit there's a couple who need to go back to NXT

Jaida is the female Trick.

Charismatic asf and already has her character down. Nothing needs tweaking as far as that goes. Shes also seen improvement from an in ring stand point like him since she showed up but she still not main roster ready YET but she will be called up at some point its just i dont think they gonna rush it.

Back