Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/8)

Man i'm not even mad Roxanne won I still cant get over Cora fuckin Jade being a factor. Now we gotta be spoon fed Cora Jade struggle matches as she sneaks her way into the title picture.

Not the best match and it felt a lil anti climactic but damnit all is well again with Trick as NXT Champ.

Ain't God good? Won't he do it? Lol!

I do got a question. What is it that NXT is doing right wit their women's division...that the WWE main roster and AEW is doin wrong?

Ain't God good? Won't he do it? Lol!

I do got a question. What is it that NXT is doing right wit their women's division...that the WWE main roster and AEW is doin wrong?
HHH doesn't give women's wrestling any significant time, (the sd women's title stuff is good in spite of this, raw's is an embrassment). AEW's womens division has been great for the better part of the year due to Mercedes getting them a lot more storyline focus. I'd argue AEW overtook NXT's (at the moment) due to NXT having way too many PC girls that still aren't good yet on tv. Will very likely change within the year.

HHH doesn't give women's wrestling any significant time, (the sd women's title stuff is good in spite of this, raw's is an embrassment). AEW's womens division has been great for the better part of the year due to Mercedes getting them a lot more storyline focus. I'd argue AEW overtook NXT's (at the moment) due to NXT having way too many PC girls that still aren't good yet on tv. Will very likely change within the year.
Yeah I was going to say AEWs women divison being weak is like a year old tag. They been cooking all year

I just hope she continue to improve on her in ring game so she not just being hyped over her looks only. She on the right path so far w/ working the houseshow bookings and the TV matches

Her...Lola...Sol...Carmen i felt had the potential since day one. Kelani took me a minute, but she won me over.

I think it's time to put jaida parker on the main roster....send dat ass to smackdown

Naw not yet. She's just now starting to put things together. She still needs a lil work. Plus I'd like to see her accomplish one of them women's title.

Now as far as her promo game on the mic...I think she's good. She comes off comfortable. Likes it natural for her. For me it comes off as if it's actually coming from her, and not a script. I like that

Last edited:
Back