Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/1, TheCW Premiere)

Jaida is better than Indi, Gargano's wife and Maxine Dupri.

Maxxine dont need to be on the main roster, i really dont know how she still up there. She has more experience than jaida but isnt main roster ready either.. yet they keep putting her on tv so I do feel like if somebody like her can be up there then yea they could let Jaida come up there to learn along the way but that shit just wouldn't be a good look.. Idk how Maxxine avoided the PC. She didnt come in with a name like Jade so idk if she she blackmailing niggas or what but she should of been sent down there from the jump

None of these chicks should come up before Roxanne, she should have came up before any of those NXT women in the last draft. They're not even doing anything with any of them

None of these chicks should come up before Roxanne, she should have came up before any of those NXT women in the last draft. They're not even doing anything with any of them
tiffany is Ms MITB fam and Lyra is getting booked too.

as far as Kiana goes shes out hurt. I cant remember if there was anybody else outside of the 3

i think once Rox drops the strap theyll end up bringing her up, especially now that they got those other 3 down there

tiffany is Ms MITB fam and Lyra is getting booked too.

as far as Kiana goes shes out hurt. I cant remember if there was anybody else outside of the 3

i think once Rox drops the strap theyll end up bringing her up, especially now that they got those other 3 down there
Lyra is in Fusion Collective hell

It'd be great if we could get a trade Sol for Maxinne some kinda way and then they pair her up with a mentor same way they doing Jade and Maxinne up there. She's a good example of one who something like that would work with

Back