Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/1, TheCW Premiere)

Not the best match and it felt a lil anti climactic but damnit all is well again with Trick as NXT Champ.

Ain't God good? Won't he do it? Lol!

I do got a question. What is it that NXT is doing right wit their women's division...that the WWE main roster and AEW is doin wrong?

Ain't God good? Won't he do it? Lol!

I do got a question. What is it that NXT is doing right wit their women's division...that the WWE main roster and AEW is doin wrong?
HHH doesn't give women's wrestling any significant time, (the sd women's title stuff is good in spite of this, raw's is an embrassment). AEW's womens division has been great for the better part of the year due to Mercedes getting them a lot more storyline focus. I'd argue AEW overtook NXT's (at the moment) due to NXT having way too many PC girls that still aren't good yet on tv. Will very likely change within the year.

HHH doesn't give women's wrestling any significant time, (the sd women's title stuff is good in spite of this, raw's is an embrassment). AEW's womens division has been great for the better part of the year due to Mercedes getting them a lot more storyline focus. I'd argue AEW overtook NXT's (at the moment) due to NXT having way too many PC girls that still aren't good yet on tv. Will very likely change within the year.
Yeah I was going to say AEWs women divison being weak is like a year old tag. They been cooking all year

Back