Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT No Mercy (9/1/24)

Added to Calendar: 09-01-24

they really could of swapped those matches

unless they planning something big in this match but idk

I can say that hendry is not winning this shit.

I saw public enemies pod on twitter say that they think trick might turn on Hendry which i thought about at first too but idk since hes still feuding with Pete.

the only other possibility is Josh Alexander from TNA showing up cause him and Page used to be a popular tag team before he went to AEW n hes the TNA world champion. Thats been a rumor for a while now them reuniting during this cross over.

Still wouldnt of put it off Giulia debut tho cause thats a big game changer for NXT
Trick turning heel ESPECIALLY just to cost Joe Hendry the title would be creative malpractice

lmao yea this mf is an asshole

the way he was looking @ trick

that razors edge is nasty

i hope Sheamus show up on tuesday and take Dunne fkin head off

and i hope trick show up to whatever tf he doing on Monday n fuck him up too!!

I like Kelani but her NA run isnt working and shes still too green to pull off being a champ. Jaida should beat her for that title and let Kelani cook longer on the undercard.

thats why i was like what the fuck whenever she won that ladder mmatch lmao she she was the last one who should of got it imo. Shes very likable but shes not ready to be in this position fr

Kelani and Wendy ain't skip a beat on that lil botch. Quickly kept on pushing and went for the submission.

Oba outchea giving Tony one of his best PLE matches. PAY HOMAGE TO THE RULER OF NXT!

Back