Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT No Mercy (9/1/24)

Added to Calendar: 09-01-24

I'm glad Jaida showed out. She needed that. Hopefully she doesnt get lost in the mix cause the roster is fuckin stacked

that was a entertaining match n it was smart of them to use the tape on Jaidas ribs as a way to kinda help hide her inexperience and it helped to tell a story throughout the match. She was also able to power out a few times and get her shit in which really got the crowd behind her. I think she really gone be alright the more reps she gets in

that was a entertaining match n it was smart of them to use the tape on Jaidas ribs as a way to kinda help hide her inexperience and it helped to tell a story throughout the match. She was also able to power out a few times and get her shit in which really got the crowd behind her. I think she really gone be alright the more reps she gets in
Watching her just put more pressure on Jade to improve

As a fan of Jaida, I'm grateful her first big match was with someone that could carry the match the way Perez did. Jaida capitalized well on showing she could sell and tell a story.

Last edited:
I still cannot believe that the show isnt ending with Giulia's debut cause we gotta get Joe Hendry pushed in our face
I tuned out after that faceoff with Perez anyway. I really don't care about this match. All Ego is cool, but someone really loves this guy because he got the mega push from the jump. This really isn't a WWE/NXT match unless Hendry is being signed too.

I still cannot believe that the show isnt ending with Giulia's debut cause we gotta get Joe Hendry pushed in our face

they really could of swapped those matches

unless they planning something big in this match but idk

I can say that hendry is not winning this shit.

I saw public enemies pod on twitter say that they think trick might turn on Hendry which i thought about at first too but idk since hes still feuding with Pete.

the only other possibility is Josh Alexander from TNA showing up cause him and Page used to be a popular tag team before he went to AEW n hes the TNA world champion. Thats been a rumor for a while now them reuniting during this cross over.

Still wouldnt of put it off Giulia debut tho cause thats a big game changer for NXT

I tuned out after that faceoff with Perez anyway. I really don't care about this match. All Ego is cool, but someone really loves this guy because he got the mega push from the jump. This really isn't a WWE/NXT match unless Hendry is being signed too.

Just WWE being spiteful since he was released from AEW prior
Him, Lexis and Shawn Spears were dropped for a reason

Joe Hendry is still contracted with TNA but he's basically a WWE guy in TNA. He's just another Elias and just as terrible in the ring

Back