Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT No Mercy (9/1/24)

Added to Calendar: 09-01-24

Still better than DMD’s sandbagging ass.

At least they trying he’ll.

Britt just acted like a butt hurt baby back bitch when she found out she wasn’t goin over

You annnnnd I can’t remember the other 2(?)….

I’m pretty sure they will let themselves be known shortly
You say we in our feelings but the last week every woman's match that has taken place you bring up Mercedes and Britt LOL
Aint nobody else talkin bout it
Thats some failed reverse psychology bro I dont care as much as you clearly do

Dont be like that other guy

You say we in our feelings but the last week every woman's match that has taken place you bring up Mercedes and Britt LOL
Aint nobody else talkin bout it
Thats some failed reverse psychology bro I dont care as much as you clearly do

Dont be like that other guy
Hey… I ain’t like shenco

I at least fight for my opinions with video evidence, gifs and TikTok’s.

He ain’t ever did that unless it’s like 5 months later after everyone done forgot the topic entirely!

Gimme my credit mfer!

Britt is booty mucus.

they doing some crazy shit over there in the name of this partnership not even gone lie.

the guy who had it before him was pretty popular n i think i read he had just got it. Speedball mike bailey. I think they said he had it like 2-3 weeks? n they took it from him this past thursday just so Wentz could have it on here tonight.
Business as usual. Sucks for Speedball since he's pretty popular in his own right.

Hey… I ain’t like shenco

I at least fight for my opinions with video evidence, gifs and TikTok’s.

He ain’t ever did that unless it’s like 5 months later after everyone done forgot the topic entirely!

Gimme my credit mfer!

Britt is booty mucus.
I dont even like Britt man lmaooooo
Shes tragic as hell she shouldnt be anywhere near any title scene in AEW and damn near all these NXT women have ran laps around her which is ironic since she claimed the PC doesnt develop any stars
and you good fam aint nobody like Shenco or that other guy

I dont even like Britt man lmaooooo
Shes tragic as hell she shouldnt be anywhere near any title scene in AEW and damn near all these NXT women have ran laps around her which is ironic since she claimed the PC doesnt develop any stars
and you good fam aint nobody like Shenco or that other guy
Yeah..
I get that.

But I think the bulk of the current women’s NXT roster would be too fast for Camaro Peso.

Back