Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT No Mercy (9/1/24)

Added to Calendar: 09-01-24

I'm not a fan of having short title reign, they could have did this turn after the loss a couple weeks ago without playing hot potato

He's finally getting a crowd reaction

im happy they finally evolved the damn story.

This will make things interesting for Chase U again for a while. It seems to that their whole story is they go through the most ups and downs. One minute they be on top of the world thn next thing you know some shit like this happen and you think they on the brink of breaking up. this shit will likely lead to Duke and Rile being on some "We told you so" shit at some point too cus they tried to warn them about this mf

This will make things interesting for Chase U again for a while. It seems to that their whole story is they go through the most ups and downs. One minute they be on top of the world thn next thing you know some shit like this happen and you think they on the brink of breaking up. this shit will likely lead to Duke and Rile being on some "We told you so" shit at some point too cus they tried to warn them about this mf

Chase U was getting kinda stale after their shit with Jacy Jane so this Ridge was something new for them to do. At least Ridge finally getting his edge back

They dont know what to do with Chase U at this point and Thea and Duke wasting time still being associated with them

these motherfuckers gave Wentz a title on thursday bro...

you can already tell where this might be heading later on but i hope im wrong

What you think about to happen?
Wes Lee might fuck around and take buddy title in a rematch.

then again I could be wrong.. I do think this will lead to a rematch for that title though cause they threw that shit on him just this past thursday so he'd have it for this show.

that was done for a reason. He could face him for it and retain it

Wes’s pecs look bad man.

Y’all quit falling in love with the decline bench.

Start making your incline bench the center of your universe. It looks better hits more of the lats and it’s functional strength as well.

That shit Wes got going on look like breasts.

No Diddy

Back