Added to Calendar: 06-09-24

How would you grade Battleground?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now this shit i never expected. This mf could not STAND WWE. shes one of those who i never thought would do anything with them again for sure based on how she spoke about her experience but maybe she there just to support n represent for TNA. Idk. It still probably doesnt happen if they didnt get Vince up outta there

Won't be surprised if she produced tonight's match.

Now this shit i never expected. This mf could not STAND WWE. shes one of those who i never thought would do anything with them again for sure based on how she spoke about her experience but maybe she there just to support n represent for TNA. Idk. It still probably doesnt happen if they didnt get Vince up outta there

She definitely there for Jordynne.

Another talent screwed over under VKM. Gail can go. Should've been one of the greats in WWE. Instead VKM had her doin bra & panties contests

I really have yet to be impressed w/ this Carlee Bright chick but somebody sees something in her i guess since she getting packages

Choosing Minneapolis for SummerSlam is their way of saying we're sorry we'd rather go back to Vegas for WrestleMania than be in your city lol

Back