Added to Calendar: 06-09-24

How would you grade Battleground?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kelani has like the highest upside out of all them girls outside of Fallon imo. You lot are being a bit harsh on her looool.
not for nothin my order who I thought would win was

Sol > Kelani > Mia > Lash > Fallon > Jaida

If it wasnt gonna be Sol than Kelani was the right choice. This shit isnt a popularity contest

I dont expect Kelani to have the belt for long tho. I do expect Sol to beat her pretty soon

you think she goes heel? i was thinking they gone let Lola destroy her after/if she goes over Baeszler tonight.

I could see Sol going after Rox and losing maybe in just a regular tv program until Guilia ready to go

not for nothin my order who I thought would win was

Sol > Kelani > Mia > Lash > Fallon > Jaida

If it wasnt gonna be Sol than Kelani was the right choice. This shit isnt a popularity contest
I think Fallon had way more of a chance than Mia but yeah close to my prediction too.

you think she goes heel? i was thinking they gone let Lola destroy her after/if she goes over Baeszler tonight.

I could see Sol going after Rox and losing maybe in just a regular tv program until Guilia ready to go
Sol too poppin to go heel but I wouldnt be opposed to it. NXT need more strong heel women

Now this shit i never expected. This mf could not STAND WWE. shes one of those who i never thought would do anything with them again for sure based on how she spoke about her experience but maybe she there just to support n represent for TNA. Idk. It still probably doesnt happen if they didnt get Vince up outta there

Now this shit i never expected. This mf could not STAND WWE. shes one of those who i never thought would do anything with them again for sure based on how she spoke about her experience but maybe she there just to support n represent for TNA. Idk. It still probably doesnt happen if they didnt get Vince up outta there

Think it was more of Fuck Vince and his team. I think she respects Hunters vision for women.

Would be cool if she could still go and lead a NXT vs TNA charge.

Back