Welcome To aBlackWeb

now this i understand

Them: Man FOH! I won't touch her obese...diabetes...fat azzz if I was high and drunk! I'd rather beat my shyt b4 I fucc her!

*pic of her and her white boyfriend drops*

Them again: Why the da fucc she gotta be wit a white boy?? Oh she don't like black men now? See
...this that Hollywood sell out shyt I'm talkin about! She couldn't find a black man to be wit??

Me lookin @ social media's idiocy:
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Them: Man FOH! I won't touch her obese...diabetes...fat azzz if I was high and drunk! I'd rather beat my shyt b4 I fucc her!

*pic of her and her white boyfriend drops*

Them again: Why the da fucc she gotta be wit a white boy?? Oh she don't like black men now? See
...this that Hollywood sell out shyt I'm talkin about! She couldn't find a black man to be wit??

Me lookin @ social media's idiocy:
View attachment 414313

I swear, that's exhausting.

Its a viral meme going around. Not like he made it.

Ok regardless he still didn't need to post it just cause he didn't make it.

Don't act like a non famous person posting it hits the same as a person like Twista posting it.

Lmao twista moving the needle out here? Ok man...

Show me where I said he moved needle?

Since you want to play dumb.

What holds more weight a regular person on the street saying some shit or a person who is in the same field as the person they are talking shit about?

I know you ain't going to give a straight answer.

Let me stop now instead of allowing myself to be trolled.

everybody posted that dumbass meme but yeah i guess famous people are different...i get that

she flamed him tho...."rapper i forgot about in 2005" lmaooooo

call it even right there

so which one ya'll choosing?

everybody posted that dumbass meme but yeah i guess famous people are different...i get that

she flamed him tho...."rapper i forgot about in 2005" lmaooooo

call it even right there

so which one ya'll choosing?
I mean.... Even in that hypothetical situation Precious is only making 40k, it's not like she ballin. How many concessions can a man make? Gimme the ig bop

Edit: Oh shit, that said 401k.. but still

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
the meme was set up to be fucked up

if you choose A and arent really attracted to her, you lose because you're a bopper

if you choose B you lose cuz now you at work tired and hungry af and cant keep her happy for shit

Twista old and ugly as fuck.

Gabby prolly wouldn't fuck him either ??‍♂️

Back