Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that you’re an adult...

It’s quite unbelievable.
source.gif

When I used to go visit my daddy on the weekends or whenever really, I would hear someone call my name all the time. More so around the time I was getting ready to sleep or right before waking up. Like it would wake me up. The voice didn’t sound like anyone who lived in the house but it was a lady’s voice. I also experience some other crazy shit in that house too. I never told my daddy though. I just started telling him I didn’t wanna sleep there anymore and would rather go to my granny house. He never understood why but he would take me to my granny house when I got tired. She lived up the street from him so it wasn’t a far drive. Some years ago, he asked me why I never wanted to stay the night there and I told him I didn’t wanna sound crazy but I thought his house was haunted. I had experienced voices and other stuff and shockingly, he told me he experienced the same thing but thought it was only him but had a small feeling that was it. The house was his wife’s great grandmother’s house. She died in that house. I remember when I first visited there her sons were like this house haunted. I laughed it off. Turns out that house was haunted.

When I used to go visit my daddy on the weekends or whenever really, I would hear someone call my name all the time. More so around the time I was getting ready to sleep or right before waking up. Like it would wake me up. The voice didn’t sound like anyone who lived in the house but it was a lady’s voice. I also experience some other crazy shit in that house too. I never told my daddy though. I just started telling him I didn’t wanna sleep there anymore and would rather go to my granny house. He never understood why but he would take me to my granny house when I got tired. She lived up the street from him so it wasn’t a far drive. Some years ago, he asked me why I never wanted to stay the night there and I told him I didn’t wanna sound crazy but I thought his house was haunted. I had experienced voices and other stuff and shockingly, he told me he experienced the same thing but thought it was only him but had a small feeling that was it. The house was his wife’s great grandmother’s house. She died in that house. I remember when I first visited there her sons were like this house haunted. I laughed it off. Turns out that house was haunted.
Did your dad ever say anything else happened besides the voices

Did your dad ever say anything else happened besides the voices
Yea he said the light would randomly come on in the hallway to the point he just left that light on and never cut it off. I witnessed that. He said weird shit would happen in the restroom. I swear I hated taking a bath at their house because I swear a gust of wind would ALWAYS blow the curtain and knock a toothbrush over. That house was weird. Back then they had asking phone cord that ran through the house. I remember I made a pallet on the floor and was sleep. I didn’t know I was sleep on the cord. My step brother was pulling it, mind you it was under a bunch of cover and it was a thin cord. As he pulled it, it felt like someone was digging their nails into me from under the ground which woke me up. I popped up and my brother was in the other room saying “what’s on the phone line” so I moved it from under me and fell back asleep and start hearing my name again. I was stuck in their restroom too, the door jammed randomly. I was pulling so hard on the door. It wasn’t locked and soon as I screamed for my daddy, I was able to just turn the handle and open the door like regular. Crazyyyyy shit.

Yea he said the light would randomly come on in the hallway to the point he just left that light on and never cut it off. I witnessed that. He said weird shit would happen in the restroom. I swear I hated taking a bath at their house because I swear a gust of wind would ALWAYS blow the curtain and knock a toothbrush over. That house was weird. Back then they had asking phone cord that ran through the house. I remember I made a pallet on the floor and was sleep. I didn’t know I was sleep on the cord. My step brother was pulling it, mind you it was under a bunch of cover and it was a thin cord. As he pulled it, it felt like someone was digging their nails into me from under the ground which woke me up. I popped up and my brother was in the other room saying “what’s on the phone line” so I moved it from under me and fell back asleep and start hearing my name again. I was stuck in their restroom too, the door jammed randomly. I was pulling so hard on the door. It wasn’t locked and soon as I screamed for my daddy, I was able to just turn the handle and open the door like regular. Crazyyyyy shit.
That's super fucking crazy. I've never had any crazy experiences like that

I've had them... My wife moreso... This house haunted as fuck too

That's super fucking crazy. I've never had any crazy experiences like that
I never told nobody because I knew people would say I’m lying but when my daddy asked me and I decided to just tell him and said he went through it too, I was shocked and relieved because I just knew he was gonna call me crazy.

I never told nobody because I knew people would say I’m lying but when my daddy asked me and I decided to just tell him and said he went through it too, I was shocked and relieved because I just knew he was gonna call me crazy.
I assume he doesn't live there anymore

Ay so not to turn this into a ghost thread but my grandmother died in the home I live in now and in my room all the damn time the window in my room will be open even though I know I closed it and the lock is on. Also in the middle of the night I’ll smell food cooking even though I haven’t cooked. And it smells like stuff my granny would cook. Like just last night I smelled black eyed peas and I never cook that. Hate it matter of fact. And yeah random shit of the bathroom lights turning on and off

Ay so not to turn this into a ghost thread but my grandmother died in the home I live in now and in my room all the damn time the window in my room will be open even though I know I closed it and the lock is on. Also in the middle of the night I’ll smell food cooking even though I haven’t cooked. And it smells like stuff my granny would cook. Like just last night I smelled black eyed peas and I never cook that. Hate it matter of fact. And yeah random shit of the bathroom lights turning on and off
Whew. I never be telling people stuff because I know if I’ve never experienced it, I’ll think they crazy. Crazy thing is, they said it was haunted but I never believed it. Even the stuff they told me to do. I thought they was doing it in the beginning. Then shit started getting real.

Back