Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 12

Niggas ear arent trained. Thats all. Niggas listen for individual lines instead of set ups, transitions, overall round structure etc.

And I think hes just really cool with them (EFB) Hes known Magic, Danny and Nitty for at least 8 years now; and and him and Geechi been more than cordial since their battle.
You sound mad silly telling me my ear isn't trained and I rap and do music and have actually battled .

I study the art of rapping and totally understand the mechanics of lyricism,bar placement,timing,illiteration, flow and rhyme patterns.

You sound mad silly telling me my ear isn't trained and I rap and do music and have actually battled .

I study the art of rapping and totally understand the mechanics of lyricism,bar placement,timing,illiteration, flow and rhyme patterns.

I was speaking in general, mainly to the niggas that was saying JC wasnt saying anything. That wasnt directed to you. Read the post I quoted you angry old man.

Don't try to box me in

It's more nuanced than " punches is all that matters"

For one thing Ave is one of the best and creative punchers ever so these ain't no " I kick shit like Bruce Lee" BS punches

Then Ave had that commanding voice,Presence, flow and his delivery and pace is deadly.

While JC is setting up for 2 -4 bars Ave already done punched twice and they shook the room or landed.

Aves punches arent creative. At all.

Nigga you too old to be taking the internet this serious. Stop crying.

Shut up
Idk what my age has to do with anything but I’m glad I didn’t die sooner

who’s serious or crying?

what am I crying about?

we having a convo about battle rap and we’re into battle rap.

You the one sounding hurt talking bout “ Leave me alone” and “ Shut up”

you put yourself in this conversation

Nobody made you be here

Nobody is mad or angry.

Shit no different than talking about our favorite sports teams and stats.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Idk what my age has to do with anything but I’m glad I didn’t die sooner

who’s serious or crying?

what am I crying about?

we having a convo about battle rap and we’re into battle rap.

You the one sounding hurt talking bout “ Leave me alone” and “ Shut up”

you put yourself in this conversation

Nobody made you be here

Nobody is mad or angry.

Shit no different than talking about our favorite sports teams and stats.

Go to bed nigga damn. You whine too much.....

Back