Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No Slob On His Knob :(

This rules out, Kandy, Remedy, Blacktivity

And since she said nigga, it rules out BA, and Azlyn

Scoopball as Chi affectionately calls her wouldn't go anon..I think Gabi to gully to not call him a bitch nigga to his face,...same wit Whis

Taeboo ain't outchea playing wit lil boys

That leaves
View attachment 78951

Hazel

Edit...I forgot Hazel fuck wit ghost and the homie aint going out like that...

I dont know man..who is it..

@Love dat u

Nope

So he never got his penis sucked by his prior gfs?

What a lame-o!
He prolly never in relationships....

He just be having freak nasty sex with chicks he low key don't like as people.... Just for their sexy....

Nigga prolly a full sexual deviant. Prolly ashamed of his own behavior, but addicted to doing on some primal urge type shit.

Now he wanna settle down in a relationship, but can't see introducing the freak nasty shit with a woman who
He likes, respects, andc wants to build with.

He the type a nigga that will 100% cheat, just so he can do the freak nasty shit with a side chick he don't respect....

Now these are all assumptions.... But I'm fairly confident in my assumption making ability.... I be knowing shit

And before y'all ask, me and my wife get freak nasty together.... I don't have these issues

What’s sex without head?! Eventually the sex will be BORING!!

If he don't want you to give him head, is he down for role play, smacking ass, anal? Like @Goldie said where is the line drawn.

You can’t suck my dick but I can choke you and pull your hair?

The guy I'm currently dating and I have known each other for most of our lives. There has always been something there but the timing was just never right. Either we were involved with other people or living too far apart. So a few months ago we reconnected and everything just started falling into place. I mean the timing was just perfect and I've never been happier than I am now in a relationship. He's a legit good ass man and I have so much respect for him. Even though we've known each other for almost forever we haven't had sex yet. His job sends him out of town a lot and I don't get to see him as much as I'd like, but we're constantly in contact via phone/video.

One night during one of our convos we were discussing turn-ons and offs everything was good until we ended up on oral sex. He shocked the hell out of me when he said he wouldn't want me to give him head. I said "What the fuck? Nigga why not?" before I knew it. I rephrased it and asked him to please explain. I asked if he doesn't like receiving altogether or if he just wouldn't want that from me. So he goes on to explain that he, in fact, likes receiving but I'm his Queen and he holds me at such a higher level........
Ayo, throw your whole relationship in the trash b and start over

Good thing you ain't waste no pussy tokens on a goober ass like nigga. But judging from how much I had to erase something tell me you goobered up with him.

Smh, let me see how many goober niggas done showed they flag in this shit

Everyone responded pretty much how I expected

Goober running game, Judah acting like a white Baptist, Du getting his Walter Mosley detective character on, Germs, spitting off the wall back in my day stories, AP glad to be talking about sex, and Goldie and Kandy the only ones talking with sense.

Everyone responded pretty much how I expected

Goober running game, Judah acting like a white Baptist, Du getting his Walter Mosley detective character on, Germs, spitting off the wall back in my day stories, AP glad to be talking about sex, and Goldie and Kandy the only ones talking with sense.
you wont be hired back...stop kissing ass

I'm guessing he copped some brains off you in the time before he knew you were his queen. In all likelihood your head game is trash and not worth the effort.

When was I fired b?

I forgot to even mention you but you responded like an old nigga with a young woman fetish so I was still right
r-kelly-teenagers.gif

Lol @ using the "Queen" excuse.

Seems to me bruh had a couple of bad experiences gettin head, and is now suffering some sort HPTSD.

So now when a woman ask to give him head...on the outside he like

"Naw Queen. You should never be on your knees"

but in his head he's like

"WHEW! Dodged another bullet."

Back