Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No Slob On His Knob :(

A

Anonymous

The guy I'm currently dating and I have known each other for most of our lives. There has always been something there but the timing was just never right. Either we were involved with other people or living too far apart. So a few months ago we reconnected and everything just started falling into place. I mean the timing was just perfect and I've never been happier than I am now in a relationship. He's a legit good ass man and I have so much respect for him. Even though we've known each other for almost forever we haven't had sex yet. His job sends him out of town a lot and I don't get to see him as much as I'd like, but we're constantly in contact via phone/video.

One night during one of our convos we were discussing turn-ons and offs everything was good until we ended up on oral sex. He shocked the hell out of me when he said he wouldn't want me to give him head. I said "What the fuck? Nigga why not?" before I knew it. I rephrased it and asked him to please explain. I asked if he doesn't like receiving altogether or if he just wouldn't want that from me. So he goes on to explain that he, in fact, likes receiving but I'm his Queen and he holds me at such a higher level and would feel it degrading to ask that from me. Then goes on to say that he would go down on me at the drop of a dime tho. At this point, I was confused as hell. Lmao, I mean I was flattered and offended at the same time.

I told him that I wouldn't find it degrading at all and that I would feel some type of way knowing I'm not doing something to him that he'd otherwise enjoy from another woman. I explained that I'd get off on pleasing him that way. I told him "Look if I'm your Queen then you're my King and sometimes your Queen just wanna suck ya dick". We laughed and moved on.

One night when he was out of town and I was horny as fuck so I video called him and was like let me see something. He obliged and I returned the favor. I decided to pull one of my toys out to play with while he watched. After a while, I started to suck on it as if it was him and he was extremely turned on by it. Afterward, he was like damn I couldn't picture you doing that but I might have to reconsider. Lol, I don't want to try to pressure him into something or change his morals but at the same time, I know what I like and definitely want to have a satisfying sex life. Any of you ever been in a situation like this? What would you do or did you do?

well....i can understand his point,...some women you treat like trash because thats what they are and what they are used for.
i think he might have an image in his mind for someone hes into and someone whos trash.

case and point.
if im into you......i will clean up my mess after i buss with a warm rag and we have pillow talk.
if im not into and see you as trash..i dont care if i buss in ya eye....i might wipe my dick with your hair and check my phone for texts.

so he might be into you but he might have a mental ideal of how certain women are and he respects you enough to let it progress into nasty vs teabaggin you with an unclean mustard ass on date 2.

Reactions: 1/2
I’ve heard of men who do not want their SO’s giving them head. I wouldn’t be offended yet see what happens in the future he may come around.

Oh and if he likes it I would wonder how he would go about getting it if we were together for awhile

Yo...

:hahaha:

Go anon if ur talking about getting a train ran on you. Don't go anon for discussing a basic relationship. Ain't shit I'm there to shame you...

But yo, I get what hes saying, when I was younger I felt the same way. Still do, untill I'm horny ...den it's

images (1).jpeg yea bitch, swallow all dat shit

And hour later

:df4:cant believe u swollowed all dat shit

i feel him, but not with head lol

its the same thing tho.....a lot of us dont really wanna do our nastiest desires (i guess thats oral in his case) to our wife/childrens mother/person we actually care about

like we dont really consider having breakfast or playing with the kids with somebody after we just painted their face while they were hog tied lol

i know its probably weird to ya'll lol....this case is kinda extreme

it doesnt sound like he's too resistant.....i'd have to wonder about a guy that straight up refused it after you pull it out and get to work

well....i can understand his point,...some women you treat like trash because thats what they are and what they are used for.
i think he might have an image in his mind for someone hes into and someone whos trash.

case and point.
if im into you......i will clean up my mess after i buss with a warm rag and we have pillow talk.
if im not into and see you as trash..i dont care if i buss in ya eye....i might wipe my dick with your hair and check my phone for texts.

so he might be into you but he might have a mental ideal of how certain women are and he respects you enough to let it progress into nasty vs teabaggin you with an unclean mustard ass on date 2.

basically this....

Lol last year I made a post (could've been a thread) about this shit. A chick I know fucks with a nigga who said the same shit. "you're my queen, it's disrespectful for me to my dick in your mouf, etc" . I think I laughed for about 20 mins straight listening to that shit.

I aint buying none of that bullshit homie said. So I can smack your ass, grab u by the neck while im bangin it out from the back, etc, but fuckin your mouth is crossin the line?

tenor.gif

lets all start acting snobbish w/ the D like they cant suck it and see how it goes

I aint buying none of that bullshit homie said. So I can smack your ass, grab u by the neck while im bangin it out from the back, etc, but fuckin your mouth is crossin the line?

tenor.gif
let that man run his game.
why you blocking goldie?

aint you light skinned nigga?

Aye man, no lie, I felt the same way about anal at one point. Chick I was fucking wit begged me to fuck her in the ass. I was not wit that shit at all.

To the opp, yo...no homo..pop that shit in yo mouth while homie sleep. If he wake up and wanna fight about it..fam

let that man run his game.
why you blocking goldie?

aint you light skinned nigga?

That does sound like game, but the shorty that told me about a similar situation said after marriage and the whole nine the nigga still didn't want head.

Niggas have already fucked your "queen" in the mouf b, your delicate angel was gettin a mouf full, cut it out.

Aye man, no lie, I felt the same way about anal at one point. Chick I was fucking wit begged me to fuck her in the ass. I was not wit that shit at all.

To the opp, yo...no homo..pop that shit in yo mouth while homie sleep. If he wake up and wanna fight about it..fam
#himtoo movement in effect

Back