Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Shave/ No Nut November

I can't even nut the stress away, right now.

giphy.gif

Day 80?! Goddammit!!!

What's the end goal and also the biggest difference or change you've seen within yourself?
I wanted some control over my life. I was going hammer with my meat n/h and it was doing shit for me only dry heaving.
And I'm horny and it feels like I'm more aggressive. I guess testosterone done picked up. Other than that I don't feel a difference frfr

I wanted some control over my life. I was going hammer with my meat n/h and it was doing shit for me only dry heaving.
And I'm horny and it feels like I'm more aggressive. I guess testosterone done picked up. Other than that I don't feel a difference frfr
Have you been experiencing any vivid dreaming?

Nah, just in general. Every time I abstain, in the beginning I have trouble sleeping, but eventually when I'm able to sleep, my dreams are crazy vivid, every single night.
Oh ok. I've always had vivid dreams. And them shits is scary. Like you're in a different dimension but you're still you on some full metal alchemist shit

Drop that top 5 soaps and oils b

Coconut oil
Aloe vera gel
Tea tree oil
Lavender oil
Sandalwood oil

I use dove but keep dettol, dial gold, or some good ol germicidal soap on deck if my skin is irritated. I will throw some tea tree oil on or in my soap. Will also throw some tea tree oil and lavender oil in the shampoo.

Back