Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

It’s not ostracizing them. We don’t have a section for gays and it’s not “gays only”. It’s a section for them to discuss whatever they choose while still being free to post everywhere else.

they may wanna discuss things related to them. I would post about my period in the cool table. That’s what the women’s section would be for.

it is about inclusion but by y’all’s logic we shouldn’t have a women’s section either.

This changed my mind. Goated.

I for one welcome the the LBGT community and i want to provide my input that the name should be A Black Diverse Web

It is time to do something for the LGBTQ community of ABW.

We are trying to come up with a name for this section.

If you have any name suggestions, post them below.

Why do they need a special section?

Aren't they free to post wherever they want?

And do we even have any of them on here to begin with?

If they're of the Twitter/TikTok crowd nothing you come up with will be good enough....

annnnd they're gonna "cancel" ABW and try to get it shut down

Underrated post.

This could open a pandora's box and result in losing ad revenue.

Not even worth the risk when you think about it.

Basically, anything you do for them can be twisted around into being something offensive.

Have a gay section for them, they think they're being singled out and not treated like everyone else.

Narrative would be:

Why does ABW have a gay section?

They don't have a black section.........or a white section.........or a latina section...........or a hetero section............so why is there a section just for LGBT people?

Is it to separate them from the rest of the board so they don't have to interact with them?

Is it to discourage them from posting anywhere else on the board?

See how that goes?

I don't know man real clip.gif

Last edited:
Back