Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

Homiesexuals in full force in this thread.

the type of dudes to dig deeper than necessary wiping their assholes after a shit... then go on ABW and trash gay niggas.

:cont:

Gay jokes is not anti gay

if so..,,then you niggas are classist and me and @Sion and @Elzo69Renaissance need our own thread to talk business and investment
Cuz people stay shitting on black people with money or means

This thread couldn't have been made at a better time. I just learned Wednesday night that my nephew who is a transgendered male committed suicide on New Year's. Apparently he didn't feel like he could turn to anyone to vent his feelings. As someone that has experience talking ppl out of suicide, this one hurts. I never knew her when she was a girl, and never got the chance to talk to him as a man. Aside from the fact I'm questioning my reality because no one told me and I had to find out on Facebook, I wish I could've been able to talk to him, even if to just to hear him vent. When I learned about him transitioning, I was proud and always thought about the conversations I would have with him about life in general. I don't know what I would say that would help, I barely understand transgendered ppl as it is. He didn't even seem like he was insecure at the slightest at who he was. He was named after my sister but kept the name when he transitioned. He was a tattoo artist, and he also rapped. He was full of life and from the little I knew of him, was one of the brightest, sharpest and most focused individuals I ever met in my life. Love, cherish and embrace your family... no matter how different they are.

RIP Kyng Latune`

What you doing is not cool.

We not anti gay....anti hellczar opinions is more like it.

you outta pocket.

slow down bruh.

I wasn’t in the thread for a whole day and y’all added 7 more pages of gay jokes with graphic sex and dude talking about bootyholes.

Gay jokes is not anti gay

if so..,,then you niggas are classist and me and @Sion need our own thread to talk business and investment
Cuz people stay shitting on black people with money or means
oh you wanna be oppressed for having money too lol yea too bad history shows that literally never happens every my nigga. Grow the fuck up man

if they can take a dick they can take a joke
What would you consider gay content besides a sexual topic? Everything else is just content? Right?

ok so when they wanna speak on black trans being killed and don’t want niggas like y’all saying it’s ok because the killer was shocked they were trans. They wanna talk about the issues they have without niggas saying they are mentally sick. Y’all understand why black people in America need a safe space but not why black gays need a safe space when most blacks are conservative. Put 2 and 2 together man.

oh you wanna be oppressed for having money too lol yea too bad history shows that literally never happens every my nigga. Grow the fuck up man
See what you just did.

but you complaining about gay jokes?

I rest my case

So, hold on now.

By shaming straight men who are having a discussion about the LGBT community........wouldn't that be classified as......dare I say..............homophobic?

Mainly in the sense that, you might not realize it, but you're insulting them as much as you intend to insult us.

Simply because you're implying that there's something wrong with people having a discussion about the gay community.

Ironic that you're actually exhibiting traits of the very thing you've accused me of multiple times in this thread.

In the words of Shannon Sharpe:

"Sometimes, you might end up finding your destiny...............on the very road you took to avoid it."

View attachment 474101

This wasn’t a discussion

ok so when they wanna speak on black trans being killed and don’t want niggas like y’all saying it’s ok because the killer was shocked they were trans. They wanna talk about the issues they have without niggas saying they are mentally sick. Y’all understand why black people in America need a safe space but not why black gays need a safe space when most blacks are conservative. Put 2 and 2 together man.
Why can’t a person be up front about their status? Why hide it and try to trick a person for as long as possible?

if I sold someone wet cocaine.....I expect they gonna feel lied too and want to kill me.

See what you just did.

but you complaining about gay jokes?

I rest my case

lol bruh you asked me should you and soon make a thread for being bullied for having money. I know you’re trolling because you can’t be that stupid. You obviously don’t take this topic serious but you don’t like being labeled. That’s only reason you keep responding

Why can’t a person be up front about their status? Why hide it and try to trick a person for as long as possible?

if I sold someone wet cocaine.....I expect they gonna feel lied too and want to kill me.

this is why their needs to be gay section any explanation I give you wouldn’t care to hear or understand and you know that and I know that. I don’t care about cocaine bro

lol bruh you asked me should you and soon make a thread for being bullied for having money. I know you’re trolling because you can’t be that stupid. You obviously don’t take this topic serious but you don’t like being labeled. That’s only reason you keep responding
Still brushing off while saying you brushed off.

interesting.

one way I guess

I respond because you straight up in here lying and lying on in people and the site.

integrity is a word with meaning.

Still brushing off while saying you brushed off.

interesting.

one way I guess

I respond because you straight up in here lying and lying in people and the site.

integrity is a word with meaning.

bruh so all the gay jokes really mean y’all not homophobic? This is like arguing with a white dude who makes Jim Crow jokes and saying he not racist and that I just don’t hear him. Stop talking to me bruh I’m not seeing your view because it’s bullshit and you know it. Stop rage flirting with me cis

bruh so all the gay jokes really mean y’all not homophobic? This is like arguing with a white dude who makes Jim Crow jokes and saying he not racist and that I just don’t hear him. Stop talking to me bruh I’m not seeing your view because it’s bullshit and you know it. Stop rage flirting with me cis
:js4:
Do I need to say more ladies and gentlemen?

who’s attacking who?

who’s overlooking who?

who’s big angry?

who doesn’t care about the others statements?

lmao

this convo is over.
Where my check at?

:js4:
Do I need to say more ladies and gentlemen?

who’s attacking who?

who’s overlooking who?

who’s big angry?

who doesn’t care about the others statements?

lmao

this convo is over.
Where my check at?

I have not attacked you at all lol why so soft. Ijs we not getting anywhere in your mind talking shit about gay people is no big deal because you can’t relate. That’s why your opinion ain’t heard on my end. Do you try to understand racists?

this has nothing to do with what I said but if a trans fools a man into a sex act he got every right to flip on he/she.Niggas die for less.

Back