Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

Lol firstly yall really don’t want gay ppl here openly which is sad how you’re trying to mask it in these ignorant posts

and it’s about bi sexual, lesbian, tranny, etc topics which it would be nice if they had specific threads they could make in a space without niggas like y’all judging them or making jokes. idk why you guys just made it about gay trolling which isn’t fair

make the section

also yall really arguing in here...

:hahaha:
You have a good heart fam, but You gotta know that term "Tranny" is offensive to members bro. You can use the term "Trans". I learnt that a while ago when I stop being a wild ass Nola dude lol.

let refrain from using the f word sir, god bless tho
See the source image
Scust @ Faggot Friday :scust:

a few people got issues....but i think its all inclusion at the end of the day if we read between the lines.

no one implied , keep gay people certain places....and those not wanting a certain section....is for inclusion.

i dont think i read one post that was about exclusion. or keep them away from us.

so where did that narrative appear from?

Lol yall minds smh

Nah, he needs a timeout.

Not just for what he said about @Big Lurko ........but for casting aspersions throughout this entire thread.

Basically accusing people of being homophobic and/or hating gays when, in fact, no one has posted anything hateful towards the LGBT community.

nigga the whole thread is anti gay

I bet if the some white folks wanted to call the black section of a site the monkey room you wouldn’t find that offensive.

I’m not just talking about this thread.

Make the inclusive section for them. It’s whatever and can (maybe or maybe not) be beneficial for the traffic for the site.

But you said you gon make it VIP which is weird to me. Only thing that’s different between a straight and gay person is what you like sexually. Rest of topics can be made for the entire ABW community.

If a gay person wanna talk about a TikTok challenge shouldnt they post it where y’all can see so we can get a thread jumping. Making it VIP makes it harder for future LBGT members to see and wanna join the site right?

Just my opinion for the betterment of the site for everybody and the potential to grow.

Thing is the gay community has many topics yall can’t help but troll tho

Back