Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

Some'a you muhfuggas ain't got no ack right

tenor.gif

i still dont understand the purpose of a LGBTQIA section.

the majority of the ppl here arent inclusive and have some pretty violent ideas towards the LGBTQIA

a cut off section or a “safe space” seems like a waste of time all things considered.

if folks truly cared about gay ppl yall would have created a pride banner or honor gay leaders and icons during Black history month.

no announcement needed

Because at the end of the day how you bust a nut/who you love ain’t nunna my business...

...you Black right? This A Black Web right? Then come on in and sit down - watchu want to drink? The bar open...

...why you need a special section because our sexuality different? If this for Black people than it’s for ALL Black people - why should they get a velvet rope and they own table?

Shit is starting to get real fuckin annoying if you really want me keep it a buck...

...Rustin and Baldwin was gay as gay could be but they was Black first - we all Black first. How the fuck niggas have a BLM march in LA then right after here come the “All Black Lives Matter” LGBT march? Why y’all separatin’ from the tribe?

Bring y’all issues to the table just like everybody else and take the advice, praise, questions, and criticism like we all do...

...equality right? Then jump in the fuckin ring and squab how we all do. MAKE a nigga respect yo shit - don’t have a nigga resentin you because all the sudden here you come gettin’ special treatment and catering to.

Bruh I got more than a few gay family members, male and female - each one will go to the backyard and get busy wit, me, you, and everybody that fix they fingers to post on this bitch.

No special bathrooms and no special sections. Equal.

reading this made my brain hurt

Well what’s done is done. I hope they enjoy their section.

it’s VIP status because this thread proves to me that people might not be able to control their urges to lash out or disrespect that community.

thanks for the name @Cain

i still dont understand the purpose of a LGBTQIA section.

the majority of the ppl here arent inclusive and have some pretty violent ideas towards the LGBTQIA

a cut off section or a “safe space” seems like a waste of time all things considered.

if folks truly cared about gay ppl yall would have created a pride banner or honor gay leaders and icons during Black history month.

no announcement needed
Why would we need to put up a gay pride banner for Black history month?

Black history is about black history,not sexuality

Well what’s done is done. I hope they enjoy their section.

it’s VIP status because this thread proves to me that people might not be able to control their urges to lash out or disrespect that community.

thanks for the name @Cain
what's VIP status? the name? or an actual status you need to go there?

Why would we need to put up a gay pride banner for Black history month?

Black history is about black history,not sexuality

lord you niggas cant read. I said a pride banner during PRIDE as Black pride is a huge cultural event for many of the community and I said highlight Gay icons/movement leaders during BHM.

lord you niggas cant read. I said a pride banner during PRIDE as Black pride is a huge cultural event for many of the community and I said highlight Gay icons/movement leaders during BHM.
I guess not because when I read it again it read that we should have a gay banner during black history month to me.

Back