Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu No One Will Save You

I also think I got this confused with another movie that is a thriller

I should've checked this site before I decided to watch it but I had been binging x files all day and needed a break

I guess I'll be in the minority but I liked this film. Pretty hard to make a film convincing knowing you only have a couple of lines in the film but Kaitlyn Dever does a lot with just her facial expressions and body language. Didn't expect the twist with why her character was an outcast in that small town and the trauma she had been carrying for uears. Don't really understand the aliens motivations for deciding to not put her under their control

I guess I'll be in the minority but I liked this film. Pretty hard to make a film convincing knowing you only have a couple of lines in the film but Kaitlyn Dever does a lot with just her facial expressions and body language. Didn't expect the twist with why her character was an outcast in that small town and the trauma she had been carrying for uears. Don't really understand the aliens motivations for deciding to not put her under their control
GKOtAJ0.gif

Niggaz wasn't even talking. And I was high as shit.. so I thought I was bugging. Then I asked my wife, yo.... Did anybody talk this movie??

Back