Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu No One Will Save You

gets point for creativity I just wasnt entertained by it if that makes any sense.

Curious to see what yall think about it

Aliens & Alienation

PRAISE: The main 3 things this movie has going for it are a great physical performance from Kaitlyn Dever as Brynn,the multiple questions the film presents about Brynn and the movie doesn't waste anytime getting started.
I immediately wanted to know why everyone in the town looked at Brynn as if she had just burned down their homes the night before. The great direction,visuals and sounds really kick in about 10 minutes into the movie as Brynn begins to face off with the aliens descending on her home. There's some intense and suspenseful moments. The look of the film is great and high praise to the people in the sound design department for the film. Amazing how this movie only has one line of dialogue.

PROBLEMS: With all of the good things in the first half of the film it doesn't match up to the second half which is one of the most repetitive forty-five minutes I've ever watched in a movie. I looked at the screen and asked: come on you don't have any more than this? Coupled with the repetitive paths is the fact that I figured out the reason for Brynns alienation before the movie hits the repetitive road. When I thought the movie was going to dive into some more background about Brynn it wastes that opportunity and circles back to where it was before.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½

I'm glad I didn't make this thread, but I'm damn sure about to watch this

I’m half way through this movie and idk if the aliens are real or this chick is a crazy serial killer

I know she rocked that first alien to sleep

Fuck that lady ,I would have ran in the police station like “ I got something at my house I think you need to look at and I’m pretty sure there's a dead fucking alien in my kitchen”

Oh they body swapping too.
Wusup with these weird crouching movements?

I know old girl is a savage.She making good horror movie girl choices besides not telling the police which was idiotic.

Oh nooooooo this fucker is huge.

These niggas be throwing gang signs and doing fraternity steppin.

This big ass alien spider lookin mutha fucka is scary as hell.

She is a fuckin beast.

She better hope there’s no bigger ones.

I’m starting to get more scared for the aliens than her.

Yuck .She is fucked.

Daaaaaamn.Ohhhhhh so not body swapping exactly

Huh?

This shit is crazy as fuck.Idk what’s going on?

Nigga what?

Dance off bro

This should be called Phone Home Alone

Last edited:
Back