Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW No Man's Sky

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly

The way it looks in the video is the way it looks in game

No loading screens, the only time it some what happens is when you jump to another galaxy but only last 20 seconds

Exploration and base building..

The way it looks in the video is the way it looks in game

No loading screens, the only time it some what happens is when you jump to another galaxy but only last 20 seconds

Exploration and base building..

I heard they finally started doing what they said they were going to do with it. Years ago I heard about it

I find it entertaining, I love the exploration, crafting and building. I can't wait till they somehow add random people in the same universe as you. But it's a great game.

I find it entertaining, I love the exploration, crafting and building. I can't wait till they somehow add random people in the same universe as you. But it's a great game.

It does sound cool af tho. Ps4 killing it with the exclusives

My roommate got this for his PC when it came out. Game seems cool, but I know I'd get burnt out on It quick. Can literally go almost anywhere in this damn game though. So many worlds.

I copped this when it first came out on PS4. Was pretty interesting but got dull kinda quick. I might return and start from scratch to see whats good with the updates

I got it when they put it on VR. It was pretty cool for a while, but it's sort of a walking simulator. It got a little boring to me. I think I didn't get far enough though. It might have picked up.

Have any of u played Elite Dangerous?

My son wants a space game tryn see whats good

....or Surviving Mars?

Last edited:
Have any of u played Elite Dangerous?

My son wants a space game tryn see whats good

....or Surviving Mars?

Elite Dangerous is a space sim that get really technical just for the basics like taking off and landing. Also that game doesn't have any driving factors beyond being in space and making your own journey. Not a game for everyone.

I would try Everspace 2 if they want more of an arcade feel.

Someone needs to make an up to date version of Escapre Velocity. That's what I was hoping No Mans Sky would be honestly

Back