Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

Dre not diverse enough imo

id put Hov over Dre
i'm talking about people who had major contributions outside of creating music.....

dre gave the world snoop, em, 50, game and kendrick....and that's after coming out with cube and easy

i don't think any one person is responsible for bringing that much to the game

i'm talking about people who had major contributions outside of creating music.....

dre gave the world snoop, em, 50, game and kendrick....and that's after coming out with cube and easy

i don't think any one person is responsible for bringing that much to the game

yeah he cosigned and created with those guys...

other than Beats...what has he done outside of music?

Hell even

Snoop and 50 >> Dre

when it comes to diversity in regards to a business portfolio

So we're talkin CEO's?

You're saying he's one of the top 4?

Considering what he did independently, with only one established artist that came in years after (Snoop)? The rest was family.

Yes

I might have to agree. I gotta do my research first tho.

Business wise, ofc he's up there. But I don't think it's all about money tho, it's also about the talent you've brought to the game. Steve Rifkin brought us, mobb deep, 3-6, wu-tang, pun, etc. I'd give the edge to homie. It depends how you look at it.

Puff
Master P
Russell
Jimmy I

Those 4 represent what it means to be a CEO in hip hop.

Followed by Dame, Suge, and JD

Was Jay really a good CEO tho?

I guess you can make the case for Roc Nation? Ehhh, him and Dame occupying the same space

Rocafella
Def Jam
RocNation

Armadale
Rocawear
Brooklyn Nets
Tidal
I give you RocNation, Tidal, and Nets

Roc-A-Fella, Armadale, RocAWear, was the three head monster (Him Dame and Hoffa)

Def Jam, he was pretty bad at it imo.

I give you RocNation, Tidal, and Nets

Roc-A-Fella, Armadale, RocAWear, was the three head monster (Him Dame and Hoffa)

Def Jam, he was pretty bad at it imo.

Rick Ross
Rhianna
and Ne-Yo

Beg to differ

Ill give you Roc A Fella, Armadale and Rocawear

NeYo trash lol

But yeah, Rihanna and Ross def great contributions

He also sabotaged LL, X, and Budden. Off the top of my head

You guys are forgetting Sylvia Robinson. She saw what cats were doing in the parks and made an industry out of it.

Rappers Delight came out in 1979, by 1982 she had Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5, The Treacherous Three, Spoonie G, The Crash Crew, Funky 4+1 and a few other pioneers of the genre.

The Message is arguably the Goat rap song.

Peedi Crack
Freeway
Tierra Marie

722dc22a914969fd70aa393e296ec1ba.gif

You guys are forgetting Sylvia Robinson. She saw what cats were doing in the parks and made an industry out of it.

Rappers Delight came out in 1979, by 1982 she had Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5, The Treacherous Three, Spoonie G, The Crash Crew, Funky 4+1 and a few other pioneers of the genre.

The Message is arguably the Goat rap song.
She cool.......

damn, drink champs adding even more niggas in the background??

Back