Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Blood Unity? Wack100 gets at YG

If you've ever seen the interview of Slim 400 when they asked if him and YG came up together being that they're both from 400, you'd have been left wondering about YG.

No problem being corrected. I just don’t like to way you do it. It’s irksome. You’re pretty much gonna get this response everytime because I view you as a smart ass. Is there any need for this to go further?

I don't know why I fool myself into thinking I'm dealing with a man when I address you. Stay in your feelings, son. It don't make me no never mind.

I don't know why I fool myself into thinking I'm dealing with a man when I address you. Stay in your feelings, son. It don't make me no never mind.

Ok Dos you got I’m wrong about some irrelevant shit 3000 miles away. I guess because I didn’t immediately say my bad you in turn get in dickhead mode. I told you what to expect in future conversations totally up to you how you want to carry. Sweetheart

Ok Dos you got I’m wrong about some irrelevant shit 3000 miles away. I guess because I didn’t immediately say my bad you in turn get in dickhead mode. I told you what to expect in future conversations totally up to you how you want to carry. Sweetheart

I done told you about the gay shit. I don't know why a grown man would find that cute. But referring to you as such may be giving you way too much credit looking at these last couple posts. Hopefully maturity finds you some day and you no longer feel the need to try so hard. Hopefully.

I done told you about the gay shit. I don't know why a grown man would find that cute. But referring to you as such may be giving you way too much credit looking at these last couple posts. Hopefully maturity finds you some day and you no longer feel the need to try so hard. Hopefully.

You start with the insults so I insult you back. If you don’t like my brand of insults then keep it cool or ignore my act. Seem simple to me. Unless you just like correcting niggas from thread to thread. Cupcake.

It doesn't matter if YG keep putting out bangers. Fans will forgive or look over anything if the music is bumping enough. But wack100 been a fuck nigga. Never respected dude since he started shittin on Pac at one point. Nigga always gettin into it people and damn near 50 years old. Leave all that flaggin bangin shit to them lil boyz.

Please explain.
Since you the expert.

It doesn't take an expert. Just reading comprehension.

Wack's pointing out that YG wasn't bangin in his first video to support his point that YG didn't start Suwoopin until he was already on and able to pay for a pass.

It doesn't take an expert. Just reading comprehension.

Wack's pointing out that YG wasn't bangin in his first video to support his point that YG didn't start Suwoopin until he was already on and able to pay for a pass.
I actually agree with @Hellczar
Bruh...you ain't gotta be like that about it.

Back