Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Blood Unity? Wack100 gets at YG

Lol at Wack posting a pic of YG throwing up crip ....then the pic gets reported and removed by IG lol

Man I look at it like this is dude was a fake from California why nobody ran up on him for it? Nobody never said nothing about YG. I think it’s a bunch of old niggas hatin for real. Glasses like 40, wack look 50 Big U like 50. Like go be 50 and chill but nah they want street cred
There was a story out there that Compton Menace almost murdered him... they got into it at the mall or some shit...niggas pulled out AKs and shit

Man I look at it like this is dude was a fake from California why nobody ran up on him for it? Nobody never said nothing about YG. I think it’s a bunch of old niggas hatin for real. Glasses like 40, wack look 50 Big U like 50. Like go be 50 and chill but nah they want street cred

It's been brought up before. YG even mentions niggas talking about he need a background check on Twist My Fingaz.

The only thing he can get on Wack about what he's posted so far is Game's background being clean.

It's been brought up before. YG even mentions niggas talking about he need a background check on Twist My Fingaz.

The only thing he can get on Wack about what he's posted so far is Game's background being clean.

So why today is it a thing and yg been out since what 2010. Nigga dropped 2 albums now it’s time to G check? Maybe an extortion attempt

Uh oh please regale with your street stories of South Central LA.

But I’m not saying it’s not a C just loose as hell from the pic imo

You pull the same BS every time you get called out on posting something without knowledge of what you're posting. If you're going to take offense every time, how about only posting about what you know.

So why today is it a thing and yg been out since what 2010. Nigga dropped 2 albums now it’s time to G check? Maybe an extortion attempt

Because he pissed off a nigga who knew his background and obviously hasn't paid. If the Trees are willing to claim him as a full fledged homie, then it's not anybody else's business. But he needed to make sure to remain kosher with those that could expose him. He didn't.

Same shit happened with Game and Snoop but they had become so big that it was dismissed as niggas hating. If YG is big enough, this will be disregarded as well.

You pull the same BS every time you get called out on posting something without knowledge of what you're posting. If you're going to take offense every time, how about only posting about what you know.

No problem being corrected. I just don’t like to way you do it. It’s irksome. You’re pretty much gonna get this response everytime because I view you as a smart ass. Is there any need for this to go further?

Back