Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

I can't believe Eddie Edwards got fat. When he was apart of The American Werewolves, I thought they would both go on to be a big tag team in various promotions. Edwards was pushed hard as a singles guy after Richards injury, but he started to look more and more life Tommy Dreamer as his singles run continued.

Trinity should have adopted a mask. She doesn't sell emotion well with her face. It's as if her facial expression never really changes beyond her general smile. I like her moveset, entrance, attire, and a cool mask could fit her glow gimmick. You can tell she's still pretty green.

If she is going to stay single, she could use a hype manager or something to give her personality.

I'm sorry...I don't care how legit Josh Alexander is, I'm not watching his matches as long as he is wearing the retarded headgear. I know it's from amateur wrestling, but he particularly looks special in it.

Trinity should have adopted a mask. She doesn't sell emotion well with her face. It's as if her facial expression never really changes beyond her general smile. I like her moveset, entrance, attire, and a cool mask could fit her glow gimmick. You can tell she's still pretty green.

If she is going to stay single, she could use a hype manager or something to give her personality.
Lol still pretty green as a wrestler??? Even after all these years?

Lol still pretty green as a wrestler??? Even after all these years?
I know. Considering they put the title on her, I had expected more. She's not terrible, but also nothing to write home about. Maybe it's me, but when it looks like a wrestler is counting in their head or struggling with timing, its the easiest tell sign that someone either doesn't quite have it down yet or wasn't comfortable working with the other talent in the ring.

I'm sorry...I don't care how legit Josh Alexander is, I'm not watching his matches as long as he is wearing the retarded headgear. I know it's from amateur wrestling, but he particularly looks special in it.

I thought it was just me. Lol

I was watching the Redemption PPV where Penta won the IMPACT title. So many names you now see on a bigger stage. Eli drake, Trevor Lee, Brian cage, Penta, Desmond Xavier , Fenix, LAX. It was a pretty good roster

Back