Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap

Gave it a spin last nite. Definitely the best aoty so far. It's actually the 1st nipsy project ive ever listen to..

Man I've been bumpin this like 444 and Damn last year......dope fuckin album full of jewels

Rap Niggas sounds dope in the whip.....that joint will have me pullin up to work in the morning with the volume on max riding by ALLLLLL the white people lol

I do it for WAKANDA! !

LMAOOOOOO

Man I've been bumpin this like 444 and Damn last year......dope fuckin album full of jewels

Rap Niggas sounds dope in the whip.....that joint will have me pullin up to work in the morning with the volume on max riding by ALLLLLL the white people lol

I do it for WAKANDA! !

LMAOOOOOO

Rap niggas have ppl white ppl nervous.

With ‘Victory Lap’ nipsey put a masterpiece together. he’s beeen so consistent throughout his career if you been following his music from the “bullets ain’t got no name” and “marathon” series “Crenshaw” mixtape even “shoebox money”

Niggas was waiting and anticipating for that official album from him for a while he even had the name for the album for probably 5-6 years and I didn’t think it would meet expectations that much time in the making, but it really did

damn shame....i wanna hear more but i hope they don't "tupac" his music...if this was the last piece of art from him then I'M GOOD....r.i.p.

tumblr_ppo819OpwD1t1k6p7o1_500.gifv

Back