Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap

I bought it as soon as I woke up this morning. Listened to the shit on the way to picking up my son from the mother-in-law. Nigga... This shit go. I think Hussle and Motivate is an early favorite. Prolly give it a 4 or so.

I bought it as soon as I woke up this morning. Listened to the shit on the way to picking up my son from the mother-in-law. Nigga... This shit go. I think Hussle and Motivate is an early favorite. Prolly give it a 4 or so.

Sampled that Hard Knock Life.. that's a dedication song to Jay

Why didn't Kendrick spit like that on the jeezy track with cole?

I need one of you dj boys to add Cole's verse from the jeezy son and put it in dedication

This is a dope album I need to listen to it on the highway.

Lately I've been listening to new albums on Saturday morning like we used to anticipate watching Saturday morning cartoons now I reflect and use that time to review music.

Nipsey 1 of those rappers who not great or outstanding at 1 aspect but solid at every aspect besides hooks which is the obvious 1 weakness he has

Solid lyrics
Solid subject matter
Solid emotion
Solid flow
Solid production
Solid delivery
Solid technical skill

U compare that to a Royce or a Crooked I who are outstanding at technical lyricism but lacking very badly in ever other department where as they should be doing just like Nipsey does solid at every department with out being outstanding at any 1 particular department. Simply toning down on the technical lyricism but as i said i don't think Royce or a Crooked can do that i think by nature they just can't help be overly technically lyrical

Back