Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Black community can be so powerful if United, Especially in “gang culture”. Build from the ground up, while empowering the inner city black demographic.

That STEM program nipsey brought to Crenshaw is a perfect gateway to the ppl there.

Last edited:
Black community can be so powerful if United, Especially in “gang culture”. Build from the ground up, while empowering the inner city black demographic.

That STEM program nipsey brought to Crenshaw is a perfect gateway to the ppl there.
Supposedly every time they tried there were some infiltration and fuckery by the law

Shout out to Black Sam the more I look into their story the more impressed I am w him

Thats why I say the business shit gon be taken care of.

Everybody know Nip had the mindset, fame and pull to get shit done. His brother had the vision and sense to know what he want and how to make it happen just as much if not more than Nip.

Nip and his brother Sam was a real power team

Nip get all the credit but Sammie had the vision right there with him and the business will be fine if he still in charge of it

we gotta continue to support our own.

Sam the one that wanted to be legit the most but dude kept getting jammed up before he can be 100% legit

Back