Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
It's still difficult to process this... Every interview is painful to watch...to realize the vision this dude had... To actually put plans into motion and the progression over the past few years was amazing to watch. Anything he spoke on doing was already in progress or done. I really hate that his time here ended like it did.

It does seem like the most inspirational and life changing thing he did was die. I could see if he came back to life miraculously. But let a nigga get back up from his grave and start walking around again watch how quick people would go back to regular scheduled program.

The God-Man Jesus Christ conquered death 2,000 years ago and He told us how the world would be before He comes again.

Sad that the worst is yet to come, but also the best!

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

Amen.

Watch big u interviews.

I think a lot went into his passing.
But I think people are looking at this wrong and not seeing the real messages and meanings in all this.

57116325_575594492924401_1832487104379092992_n.jpg

57064292_575594486257735_2487385190846955520_n.jpg

Live put Nip in the game. Just hope they asked the family for permission of his likeness

57116325_575594492924401_1832487104379092992_n.jpg

57064292_575594486257735_2487385190846955520_n.jpg

Live put Nip in the game. Just hope they asked the family for permission of his likeness
I was just thinking this yesterday.
Alot of people are abusing the use of his likeness.
But this is really getting outta hand.

He was in the game since 2018 august

I think the fact that so much of this shit was slept on is not settling with people, thats all

niggas out here snappin on people for posting his music or saying something about him lol

its all really just frustration that he's gone and nobody can do shit about it.....thats what I feel about it anyway

totally off topic, I just ran across this lil clip but I laughed thru the whole shit..... I would have thought that Africa trip was all peace and love....he said them niggas was on his head lmaoooo

I think the fact that so much of this shit was slept on is not settling with people, thats all

niggas out here snappin on people for posting his music or saying something about him lol

its all really just frustration that he's gone and nobody can do shit about it.....thats what I feel about it anyway

totally off topic, I just ran across this lil clip but I laughed thru the whole shit..... I would have thought that Africa trip was all peace and love....he said them niggas was on his head lmaoooo

i think its more about who we are as people not who nipsey was.
nipsey did what he was supposed to do as a man, he put his hood on his back to build it while others were destroying it or trying to take it.
i think its alot of guilt people are not willing to admit and dont know how to process.
nipsey brings all the what ifs to the forefront.
nipsey brings the question of what is really normal to us to the forefront.

people may not like it ...but nipsey wasnt one of a kind in his ideas or thoughts.....he was rare in executing those ideas against all around him.
it gets people to question what they believe about themselves. the why didnt I's. or the I counda beens.

he wasnt afraid to show he was smart and had a dream and a plan for it.

just think about how many kids think like him but are not encouraged to be more like him or their dreams crushed?
think about how many kids get lost in the streets because the OGs wont turn them away?
his dreams were bigger than his hood...bigger than LA.
him taking the lead to make the future better for the kids and young adults....puts into question.....what are we doing as the men in our community?

Last edited:
Back