Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
if you didnt do it before he passed......dont do it now. he cant touch it now.
instead
hih76.jpg

It does seem like the most inspirational and life changing thing he did was die. I could see if he came back to life miraculously. But let a nigga get back up from his grave and start walking around again watch how quick people would go back to regular scheduled program.

1 of my boys at tha job (Muslim brother who’s song I posted tha other day actually) brought this in for me today...they got a big write up about Nip...I’m gonna read it when I get off

93EAC50B-73E1-47A7-A75B-7FD1017BA444.jpeg

sooooo i shouldn't buy a crenshaw hat/gear to HELP ME remember one of my favorite rappers b/c he's not here to touch the fuckin money?

what if.....i didn't know about his store and idk.....just found out about it due to his untimely demise?....annnnnnnnd idk...i actually like the merchandise?

smh....i swear the game is soooooo fucked up these days.....

Without going into detail, the factors about this case that support conspiracy theory are:
Nips tweet
The killer being a police informant
The killers smooth get away
The killers gentle arrest
The mental facility
The get away driver being let go
Chris Darden
The fact the DA tried getting them evicted
The multiple raids of the store
and more

A lot of suspect shit, just sayin

:chile:

I was mainly talking about people being follow the leader type. They dont even know half of that list you just posted. Just looked at a meme someone created and ran with it without doing their own research on the matter.

This chick posted a video of a woman that was supposed to be Lauren London, with her crying and talking about the govt, linking it to his death but it wasnt her clearly. Even the people in the comments said it wasnt. The chick that posted it taking about stay woke like did you watch the video.

I know it's already been posted in here but I couldn't find the page that it was dropped. This is a dope picture that I'll get framed on the wall.

Back