COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Told myself ima have do Odyssey after I dust off 3D world. Can't put down Smash though, as soon as I do I'll jump into breath of the wild

Breath of the Wild is so damn good. That game is so vast.

I’m finally breaking down and getting a Switch. Wifey wants the Ring Fit game which from what I seen is pretty good with helping you burn the calories if you put the work in. Plus these Mario games out now got me interested. I always been a Nintendo fan but PlayStation been my go to since the PS1. I’m ready to come home lol.

I’m finally breaking down and getting a Switch. Wifey wants the Ring Fit game which from what I seen is pretty good with helping you burn the calories if you put the work in. Plus these Mario games out now got me interested. I always been a Nintendo fan but PlayStation been my go to since the PS1. I’m ready to come home lol.

Was watchin Tpain on his Twitch stream playing the ring fit game. By the time he was done...brotha was DRENCHED in sweat. Looked like he was about to fall out. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: grYmes
cellar tuned in lol

they gonna announce:

a new Pokémon game
a new Mario game
A new Zelda game
A new switch
A new switch color
Something nobody over the age of 8 is gonna use

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx
I'm just patently waiting for breath of the wild 2 ...... I sense Nintendo will announce it with a new switch

Reactions: IP360