Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Oh you bought everything at once? Lol

I based my recommendations around you getting stuff over time

cool though bro have fun

have fun with the joycon drift

Lol you ever play a Mario platformer with drift!?

I couldn’t even play animal crossing two weeks ago because I kept shoveling building a waterfall in the wrong direction

I'm sorry you had to go through that king lol. I bought new joycons and I cringe everytime I use the switch. Asking God to spare these controllers

I'm sorry you had to go through that king lol. I bought new joycons and I cringe everytime I use the switch. Asking God to spare these controllers
I can’t justify spending like $60-$70 on new joycons lol

I just play the PS5

BUT bravely default 2 comes out at the end of the month I think so I have to buy new ones

Peraona 5 strikers coming on the 23rd. In there like swim wear btw
My wife wants it but I’m not a fan of that style of game. I like turn based

i still have to beat P5 Though lol I’m still stuck on shido and I don’t wanna rewind a week back and do the palace again

My wife wants it but I’m not a fan of that style of game. I like turn based

i still have to beat P5 Though lol I’m still stuck on shido and I don’t wanna rewind a week back and do the palace again
That shido palace I thought would never end. Game took me damn near 3 years to beat

How you findin' it?
Haven't gotten a chance to play everything yet, but so far only jumped in on 3D world, Smash , and Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Mario Party aite but my girl LOVES it lol smh can't say I don't know her. My favorite so far is probably is Smash but I want to jump in a story mode or something before I start playing online since niggas probably wash me. Didn't unlock everyone yet but Donkey Kong is probably the most fun player to play with, nigga be fucking folks up LMAO.

3D world is beautiful af btw as well as Mario Kart. Next game my girl wanna play is overcooked 2, we both noobs at this shit so w both gotta learn lol

I was gonna buy 3D world but I was told it was a rip off of super Mario sunshine (which I own) so there’s no point

Haven't gotten a chance to play everything yet, but so far only jumped in on 3D world, Smash , and Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Mario Party aite but my girl LOVES it lol smh can't say I don't know her. My favorite so far is probably is Smash but I want to jump in a story mode or something before I start playing online since niggas probably wash me. Didn't unlock everyone yet but Donkey Kong is probably the most fun player to play with, nigga be fucking folks up LMAO.

3D world is beautiful af btw as well as Mario Kart. Next game my girl wanna play is overcooked 2, we both noobs at this shit so w both gotta learn lol

3D World is my favourite Mario game. I'm sure you're gonna appreciate the soundtrack it's amazin'

The Smash community is dope. I main Mario with Mewtwo on 2nd.

Mario Kart online is always fun

Saved Overcooked 2 for when them four boards in Mario Party get borin' next week. The Mario Party mini games are dope tho, the rhythm ones especially

There's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

For the new guys is the platform thru which Nintendo showcases future shits.

First one since Sept 2019 so it should be full of dope stuff

3D World is my favourite Mario game. I'm sure you're gonna appreciate the soundtrack it's amazin'

The Smash community is dope. I main Mario with Mewtwo on 2nd.

Mario Kart online is always fun

Saved Overcooked 2 for when them four boards in Mario Party get borin' next week. The Mario Party mini games are dope tho, the rhythm ones especially
Bro I dont get Mario in smash at all. Like I cant stand his AI set lol. Ima have to watch some YouTube videos of how folks use him because imo he is kinda slow, the only first thing I fucks with is his air combo attack.

Back