Welcome To aBlackWeb

nikes resell scandal

IMO Nike has the product. Its just all a big ass scam and somehow Nike is getting some money off those resells enough not to give a fuck about all the other shit.

What i mean is jordan 1s shouldn't only get 170k pairs made
Should be no less than 500k or even 750k pairs made

IMO Nike has the product. Its just all a big ass scam and somehow Nike is getting some money off those resells enough not to give a fuck about all the other shit.

You right thought they get paid either way so they dont care about the actual customer that legit wants the shoe to wear or for love of shoe

What i mean is jordan 1s shouldn't only get 170k pairs made
Should be no less than 500k or even 750k pairs made

I know what you meant and I actually think they make more pairs of all those shoes they just don't put them out. So they have them sitting and just release them to whoever they running that scam with.

I have no proof just what I think is going on.

You right thought they get paid either way so they dont care about the actual customer that legit wants the shoe to wear or for love of shoe

That would be me!

I heard a while ago some niggas in new york was making people put the shoes on and wear them out the store on the street cause of that resell shit.

I don't know how true that was but if so good for them even though they didn't get the shoes.

Sole savy is a app for sneaker heads that is supposed to help making a purchase easier but its like a $30 per month membership or some shit

i buy air max

still not mad at el gringo

my boy be selling lebrons on stock x for $400 and shit

if somebody wants to do that why not?

Exactly.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong with this at all.

If people are dumb enough to overpay for shoes that only cost pennies on the dollar to make...........that's on them.

Copped some And1's from Walmart last year for $15/pair.

And1 red sneakers.png

And1 black sneakers.jpeg

One of the goat trolls. A true throwback poster lol.

I'm not lying though.

However, you're right to an extent.............but not for the reasons you think.

I could be one of the biggest trolls on the site if I wanted to, but I just don't have the energy for it.

Back