Welcome To aBlackWeb

nikes resell scandal

i buy air max

still not mad at el gringo

my boy be selling lebrons on stock x for $400 and shit

if somebody wants to do that why not?

As I stated before. I HATE THEM RESELL MUTHAFUCKAS

They just some in the way ass people. Some might think this is wrong but so what. It's why I don't care when them niggas get robbed and/or beat up for the shoes they trying to resell. Shoes cost 150-200 and they trying to sell the shit for 400-600. In drug game niggas get killed for that shit.

I could see if they put a lil tax on the shit but these niggas be going overboard with the shit they charging on resell.

And they do this shit with game consoles too the news ones are $500 why the fuck you charging me double or more like yea get your money but fuck you.

As I stated before. I HATE THEM RESELL MUTHAFUCKAS

They just some in the way ass people. Some might think this is wrong but so what. It's why I don't care when them niggas get robbed and/or beat up for the shoes they trying to resell. Shoes cost 150-200 and they trying to sell the shit for 400-600. In drug game niggas get killed for that shit.

I could see if they put a lil tax on the shit but these niggas be going overboard with the shit they charging on resell.

It ain’t the dope game and it’s no the same at all.

Hustlers hustle. If somebody willing to pay extra for some shit it’s absolutely nothing wrong with. Not 1 thing.

Just like the resell on them PS5. That shit had me drive but folks trying to make money selling some shit that really don’t matter like shoes and games.

It ain’t the dope game and it’s no the same at all.

Hustlers hustle. If somebody willing to pay extra for some shit it’s absolutely nothing wrong with. Not 1 thing.

Just like the resell on them PS5. That shit had me drive but folks trying to make money selling some shit that really don’t matter like shoes and games.

I didn't say it was the drug game did I? I said exactly what I said.

I also said I could see if they put a lil tax on it. Meaning I don't have a problem with the hustle of it.

Fuck did you even quote me for?

I didn't say it was the drug game did I? I said exactly what I said.

I also said I could see if they put a lil tax on it. Meaning I don't have a problem with the hustle of it.

Fuck did you even quote me for?

You compared them so you draw a parallel to the resell and drug game.

The snkrs app and raffles is all fucked up
Needs to be fixed, all that shit crashes and freezes
Also Nike needs to produce more product

You compared them so you draw a parallel to the resell and drug game.

That's what you assumed I did. What I actually did was speak on a specific part of both things.

There is nothing to compare if speaking on both games completely. Which is why I didn't do it.

The snkrs app and raffles is all fucked up
Needs to be fixed, all that shit crashes and freezes
Also Nike needs to produce more product

IMO Nike has the product. Its just all a big ass scam and somehow Nike is getting some money off those resells enough not to give a fuck about all the other shit.

Back