Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj says this generation of female rappers can't take criticism

Help me understand something.

This thread is about Nicki's comments about female rappers who can't take criticism...

And yet a handful of people immediately deflected to "BUT WHAT ABOUT MEN THAT COMMIT RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA!!??"

How does your mind jump to that?

Nobody said that. We said her opinion ain’t valid on anything because she married a pedo and we all know she been wack rapper since she came out.

lol why you put your cake on tho? Why are you wanting to defend pedos. You really gotta stop the hatred of women man it’s sad.

So Nas in the same generation as Kanye?

Rap from 1990 to 2000 when through completely different changes. Rap from 2010 to 2021 had changes too but I lump the shit together. Rappers that came out 2010 to 2013 sound just like rappers who came out in 2018 and 2021. For the most part outside of Kendrick Drake and J Cole it’s the same formula. It’s hard for me to see it as two distinct generations

Rap from 1990 to 2000 when through completely different changes. Rap from 2010 to 2021 had changes too but I lump the shit together. Rappers that came out 2010 to 2013 sound just like rappers who came out in 2018 and 2021. For the most part outside of Kendrick Drake and J Cole it’s the same formula. It’s hard for me to see it as two distinct generations
I ain’t read this at all fam That was a simple yes or no question

Really?

Didn’t she get pissed of a few times?

Whatever Nikki,

Go make a record with shenseea .... that shit would be fire.

I’m waiting for that
i doubt that will happen shenseesa par with cardi n megan

If Nicki's comments about female rappers sound crazy, it's because she's been guilty of the same behavior for a decade.

Not because of who her brother and husband are.

That literally has nothing to do with the topic. I'm usually the last one to throw on a cape for Nicki but her opinion shouldn't depend on what the men in her life do. That's just fuckin dumb.

If Nicki's comments about female rappers sound crazy, it's because she's been guilty of the same behavior for a decade.

That literally has nothing to do with the topic. I'm usually the last one to throw on a cape for Nicki but her opinion shouldn't depend on what the men in her life do. That's just fuckin dumb.
It isn't dumb at all. Who she's chosen as a husband and father to her child (who she chose to be in relationships with, prior) and that she chooses to, loudly and defiantly, champion her guilty/pedo brother, gives insight into how ridiculous she is.

As you correctly stated, "she's been guilty of the same behavior for a decade", so it stands to reason, that she lacks self awareness at best, delusional at worst.

For the aforementioned reasons alone, her opinion is shit.

Last edited:
Nobody said that. We said her opinion ain’t valid on anything because she married a pedo and we all know she been wack rapper since she came out.

lol why you put your cake on tho? Why are you wanting to defend pedos. You really gotta stop the hatred of women man it’s sad.
I just want to correct something Czar and others, her husband isn't a pedo, he's a rapist.

Her brother is pedo and rapist.

It isn't dumb at all. Who she's chosen as a husband and father to her child (who she chose to be in relationships with, prior) and that she chooses to, loudly and defiantly, champion her guilty/pedo brother, gives insight into how ridiculous she is.

As you correctly stated, "she's been guilty of the same behavior for a decade", so it stands to reason, that she's lacks self awareness at best, delusional at worst.

For the aforementioned reasons alone, her opinion is shit.
Jada Pinkett carried on an affair with an addict significantly younger than herself, cheating on her husband. The fallout made everyone look ridiculous.

Does that mean her opinions on Hollywood and the film industry are shit?

When you marry a rapist and also try to save another one nobody cares about your opinion on anything. Are you gonna ask Jon Gruden about football still or press that he is a racist cracker. You don’t get to decide what folks bring up after doing wild shit

nicki a legend.

nicki don’t get credit outside of her base and actual rappers.

the female rappers being promoted are bad, even the best of them is just tolerable

may be easy advice for me to dismiss but a young bitch may wanna listen to the 15 year vet most accomplished woman MC
based on what? You can say she influenced the newer female rappers and guys like Lil Nas X but that's mainly because she was the only big female rapper out for like half a decade.

No there isn't...scumbags are scumbags

Rapist are the scum of the earth...the same as pedos, who are also rapists, are the scum of the earth
I'm referring to her brother and husband specifically not saying one is any better. They are both terrible people and her husband has actually been locked up legitimately damn near 10x. Dudes rap sheet is nuts Nicki is an idiot 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Back