Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2

what’s all this stuff about her being a shitty person and a bitch with a big ego?

i don’t keep up on niki like that, what are y’all referring to?

Her husband is a major gang leader and rapist and she and her husband has been intimidating her husband's victim. Which has made her a pariah among her peers because nobody is gonna stand behind a sex offender.

And she's in general been known to be a shitty person since 2015 at least. She loves using street dudes to intimidate Hip Hop media and her employees that she can't pay off. She puts hands on her boyfriends.

All types of shit.

I’ve yet to hear anyone play this song in public. I’d say it’s cuz I’m getting older but I work with a lot of people in their 20s. For a number 1 song it damn sure doesn’t have the infectious “it’s everywhere” vibe her other hits did.

Happy that she got a #1 song, but damn...wish that song was actually better man...I wouldnt be surprised if 2 weeks from now it drops to like #28 or something. I just doubt songs like that have staying power

Motherhood definitely made her thicker

I don't know why but I laughed at the fact the male actor is over 6ft and her husband is shorter

Back