Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2

HealthyMilkyDorking-size_restricted.gif

She's been trying to find a hit since the beginning of the year and nothing is landing
Facts. This gotta hurt her ego. She super big on being on top and being braggadocios. She probably assumed that the world was waiting on her and people was going to support just because she is a legend, but people going to realize how fickle and cut throat hip hop his man. Throw away the OGs quick as hell.

She probably go pop now

Facts. This gotta hurt her ego. She super big on being on top and being braggadocios. She probably assumed that the world was waiting on her and people was going to support just because she is a legend, but people going to realize how fickle and cut throat hip hop his man. Throw away the OGs quick as hell.

She probably go pop now
Dropped 2 singles with one of the hottest rappers in the game nh (Lil Baby) and they charted 1st week then dropped off quick. A track with Fivio that didn't do anything

The death of thot rap. Hopefully this is a trend
I don't agree with this. I like seeing women shaking their asses and talking about sex, however I do want the game to be more balanced. For every big Meg thee stallion record, I want Che Noir, Tiera Whack, Kamiyah, and Rapsody to be just as big.

Armani Caesar be "thot rapping" as well but she just do it on boom bap beats lol.

Cardi, Meg, Latto, City girls and the like have the ladies ears in that lane now. Plus Beyonce is in the middle of her album run
The problem with Nicki is she struggles with letting others shine , so she should be going on a feature run and killing everyone shit but I'm not sure her ego will allow her to do that. She definitely could if she wasn't so against people, she got the talent to be a female lil Wayne.

The problem with Nicki is she struggles with letting others shine , so she should be going on a feature run and killing everyone shit but I'm not sure her ego will allow her to do that. She definitely could if she wasn't so against people, she got the talent to be a female lil Wayne.
She's not stopping a damn thing how many acts have popped up the last 2-3 years lol? Her ego is a big time problem that she still hasn't fixed but everyday a younger artist comes into the game. She's been around for 10 years but, she's currently trying to keep up with the pack and no longer leading it.

Back