Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Thanks for proving my point breh.

Moderna Inc says people who received its COVID-19vaccine last year are nearly twice as likely to get a breakthrough infection compared to those recently vaccinated.

You realize that ...

"people got the vaccine early are twice as likely to get Covid now."

is totally different than...

"people who received its COVID-19 vaccine last year are nearly twice as likely to get a breakthrough infection compared to those recently vaccinated."

right?

Thanks for proving my point breh.

Moderna Inc says people who received its COVID-19vaccine last year are nearly twice as likely to get a breakthrough infection compared to those recently vaccinated.

I don’t see where it says X2 to get covid

Fwiw, I know at least 3 females who caught covid and it fucked up their cycles.

I ain't gonna tweet about it though

Lmaooo at punchin. My trini homie used to swear by that shit back in the day.

I got 5 bottles of puncheon rum. You Wah buy? Punch ah crema, Trini rum punch, puncheon is 🔥 water dreadman

Last edited:

This shit rubbed me way wrong. Silencing a woman just for being a woman is never ok. But silencing a woman that needs to shut the fuck up will never not be ok. (same for men that need to shut the fuck up in case that needs saying).

Don't try to add feminism to this bullshit. Also, last I checked... Nicki isn't silenced... she's getting ridiculed for saying stupid shit. She's still saying stupid shit so it's all good.

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded under the name Dissatisfied Parents Together (DPT) in 1982, is an American 501(c)(3)[1] organization that has been widely criticized as a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines.[2][3][4] While NVIC describes itself as the "oldest and largest consumer led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections",[5] it promotes false and misleading information including the discredited claim that vaccines cause autism,[6][7][8] and its campaigns portray vaccination as risky, encouraging people to consider "alternatives."[9]

Back