Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Fox news, newsmaxx, maga and the hard right are loving this.

Trying so hard to divide and conquer.

That's the entire reason. Basically somebody with her reach saying the dumb shit she did can actually spread misinformation

My problem is that shit like this legitimizes these celebrities and internet influencers. The White House shouldn't be bringing her in to have a discussion. The White House should be making it clear that Nicki is not anyone to turn to for information and directing people towards the real sources. I don't believe this was Nicki's intention, but I believe its becoming a bit of a racket now for people on the verge of celebrity or with fading celebrity to say some crazy shit so they can be thrust into the news cycle and given importance.

Reactions: Bender Rodriguez
My problem is that shit like this legitimizes these celebrities and internet influencers. The White House shouldn't be bringing her in to have a discussion. The White House should be making it clear that Nicki is not anyone to turn to for information and directing people towards the real sources. I don't believe this was Nicki's intention, but I believe its becoming a bit of a racket now for people on the verge of celebrity or with fading celebrity to say some crazy shit so they can be thrust into the news cycle and given importance.

I'm of the mind that Nicki is doing all this to distract from the news with her husband. But I also understand the reality that unfortunately she has alot of people who will take what she says seriously and just as there were doctors responding to the dumb shit Joe Rogan was saying due to his influence that the same thing goes for somebody like Nicki.

Reactions: SeaSnake

Bolded...

It's the sign of the times bruh. You have to meet ppl where they are.

This is the social media, Twitter, Facebook age. All these celebrities w huge followings online, alot of the followers respect their opinion.

So you have to treat it w kit gloves. I compare it to talking to a baby....you cant come in too hard or they will take it as a insult and completely turn off. And you can't demean their questions. Cuz they will say "they are not allowed to ask questions/you want to contol them" etc etc.

Gotta approach it by being very humble, kind, willing to listen, validate them by telling them all their questions are valid and thank them for asking...but as it stands here are the facts...

Take the fucking vaccine

Reactions: SneakDZA
I'm of the mind that Nicki is doing all this to distract from the news with her husband. But I also understand the reality that unfortunately she has alot of people who will take what she says seriously and just as there were doctors responding to the dumb shit Joe Rogan was saying due to his influence that the same thing goes for somebody like Nicki.

Oh boy...

tenor.gif

43 people out of how many who didn’t? You do know China has the largest population on Earth right? You have a better shot of winning the powerball or getting struck by lightning than you do dying from the vaccine. If you’ve spent a Day in School you had to take a vaccine, We have been getting vaccines for years and now all of the sudden everybody is a microbiologist. If the Vaccine was as harmful as folks are saying, Blacks and Latinos would hav been who they gave it to FIRST. They would have been over in Africa jabbing everyone in sight instead of Making sure rich White Folks and Politicians got it first.
Yea....when this first happen they did rush to Africa.
Aaaaannd it was pushed to the black and Latino community first.

that’s why white people did so much shit to skip the line.
But please continue

I'd still kill my momma just to get a whiff of Nicki Minaj's panties.

lol that's what happens when you allow the mega guys into the regular parts of the forum

Kill moms to smell her panties tho. Really nigga.

tbh, Id prolly slap my momma to smash tho

Last edited: