Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj’s Husband Kenneth Petty Pleads Guilty In Sex Offender Case

and they are still a rapist tho

True, but only assuming they weren't falsely accused.

Back in the day I'd have the same mentality, but.............over the years...........there's been so many cases of men wrongfully charged and convicted that..........unless it was something along the lines of being attacked in a dark alley or a stranger breaking into a woman's home...........I always take these situations with a grain of salt not.

You a gotdamn lie

a child predator is a rapist, but a rapist isn't necessarily a child predator. Children can't give consent.

I'm only speaking in the sense of them being a danger to children.

These rules apply to sexual assault as well.

And, while sexual assault is a violation, it can be something as minor as brushing up against a woman or groping her in a club.

In which case, I don't think these people were meant to be lumped in with those required to register as sex offenders.

Those laws were originally meant to protect children from pedophiles.

Not offenders who didn't violate children.

What?!

Both are violent!

A very wack devils advocate.

I agree.

I never said that they weren't.

I'm only saying that..........unless the sex offender is a pedophile...........they're not a danger to children.

And, therefore, shouldn't be included in that category.

I just read up on this case recently, and some of the details are giving me cause for concern.

All this time, Nicki's husband has been portrayed as a child molester.

However, him and the girl in question were both 16 at the time the incident occurred.

According to people in their neighborhood, they were both in a relationship at the time and they don't think he raped her.

Made it seem like they were together.........he smashed.............then dipped, and she's just getting back at him by accusing him of rape.

Now, if this is true, then I can somewhat understand why it's so hard for him to let this go.

However, if it's not true............and he did indeed rape that girl........then I stand by my original stance that he's an idiot who should've left well enough alone.

Think you're confusing her husband with her brother

Back