Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

His back doesn't need to be had tho

Em supposed to be the best rapper, Nick Cannon is literally supposed to be the worst rapper. Why does Em need help for an already unfair fight?

That's like when police call backup for an already handcuffed suspect

Also Em started it but all his capes are pretending that doesn't matter

Did he start it before or after Nick Cannon said publicly, a few months back, that he still wanted to put hands on Em because of the beef?

This point has been posted multiple times and yet y'all still trying to make it like Em just came out the rafters after 10 years with those lines.

Did he start it before or after Nick Cannon said publicly, a few months back, that he still wanted to put hands on Em because of the beef?

This point has been posted multiple times and yet y'all still trying to make it like Em just came out the rafters after 10 years with those lines.
Nah. Im talking about on wax. Em restarted it on record, im not talking about obscure interviews

So you're openly admitting that you're choosing to ignore what really reignited the beef in order to continue to push your false narrative? I can dig the hell out of that. At least you're honest.
Who started the whole thing from jump by stalking and dissing another man's wife because she dumped him? You ignore that tho..

Who started the whole thing from jump by stalking and dissing another man's wife because she dumped him? You ignore that tho..

The goalpost have been moved to a whole other stadium now, ladies and gentlemen. Now it matters who kicked off the initial beef, not who reignited it, since you have been forced to abandon your lie about it being Em. Laughable.

The goalpost have been moved to a whole other stadium now, ladies and gentlemen. Now it matters who kicked off the initial beef, not who reignited it, since you have been forced to abandon your lie about it being Em. Laughable.
I moved the goalpost after YOU did stanley. You're citing random interviews to prop up your position but I'm talking music. Em put it on wax, thus HE reignited it

I moved the goalpost after YOU did stanley. You're citing random interviews to prop up your position but I'm talking music. Em put it on wax, thus HE reignited it

Oh the name calling. I'm hurt and your position is now stronger. Is that how it works?

So you're openly admitting that you're choosing to ignore what really reignited the beef in order to continue to push your false narrative? I can dig the hell out of that. At least you're honest.

I heard fat Joe's album. I heard Em reignite an old beef. Those are the facts.

The facts have been presented to you and you've openly admitted to choosing to ignore the facts to push a false narrative. Your honesty is admirable.

You know you can just say fuck Em without needing justification, right? The false narrative is unnecessary as a reasoning for you to just say, "Fuck Em, I don't like him."

You're the one hitting reactions while pushing a false narrative simply because you don't like a rapper. But I'm the emotional one? The irony.
You're very argumentative, like your mother I'm sure

I stated facts yet you're still arguing. You like arguing

You're very argumentative, like your mother I'm sure

I stated facts yet you're still arguing. You like arguing

Oh. You compared me to my mom. I'm even more hurt and your point has grown even stronger. This is how it works, right?

But I'm too emotional? The irony.

Oh. You compared me to my mom. I'm even more hurt and your point has grown even stronger. This is how it works, right?

But I'm too emotional? The irony.
You're very emotional. You cant accept the fact that Eminem reignited the beef on wax so you're deflecting by assuming i "don't like a rapper" when that's never been stated by me. Thats your conjecture

You're very emotional. You cant accept t the fact that Eminem reignited the beef on wax so you're deflecting by assuming i "don't like a rapper" when that's never been stated by me. Thats your conjecture

Point out even the smallest sign of emotions in my posts. I'll wait.

Meanwhile you're hitting reactions and hurling insults. Projection is a muthaluva, ain't it?

So now you like Em? How far will you go?

"So now you like Em"

Never been stated by me either

Lol who argues like this?

Your quote function stop working?

So you didn't imply that you do not not like Em and state that saying you don't was conjecture on my part? That didn't happen?

You're not good at this. Let the others who agree with you take over from here. You're embarrassing yourself, champ.

Back