Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Why Nick went the racist route with Em folks having his back?

I dont get it
Because there's definitely an element of coonery for all these black rappers to feel they have to speak up for this white guy.

Eminem is arguably the best rapper in the world/history/of all time so why does he need anyone's help if he's the best? All these capes have been disgusting

Because there's definitely an element of coonery for all these black rappers to feel they have to speak up for this white guy.

Eminem is arguably the best rapper in the world/history/of all time so why does he need anyone's help if he's the best? All these capes have been disgusting

His close friends spoke up that helped them make millions.

How is that a problem

This is hip hop. When have you ever seen this many capes for a routine diss track?

The Django meme is accurate

When Pac dissed Biggie.

Thats his fam and now you fam cant say shit? Is that what you really saying.

This aint just no rap beef. They legit dont like each other and nothing wrong having your boy back in anything regardless of who it is

When Pac dissed Biggie.

Thats his fam and now you fam cant say shit? Is that what you really saying.

This aint just no rap beef. They legit dont like each other and nothing wrong having your boy back in anything regardless of who it is
His back doesn't need to be had tho

Em supposed to be the best rapper, Nick Cannon is literally supposed to be the worst rapper. Why does Em need help for an already unfair fight?

That's like when police call backup for an already handcuffed suspect

Also Em started it but all his capes are pretending that doesn't matter

His back doesn't need to be had tho

Em supposed to be the best rapper, Nick Cannon is literally supposed to be the worst rapper. Why does Em need help for an already unfair fight?

That's like when police call backup for an already handcuffed suspect

Also Em started it but all his capes are pretending that doesn't matter

Big back didnt need to be had too.

Its nothing wrong with what they doing. They are his real life friends and he showed them the game.

Again, whats wrong with going to bat for your friend?

The optics. Looks like coonery.

Obie Trice comes out of fucking nowhere 10 years after HE LEFT shady records with 2 subpar disses. That ain't normal

You aint hear him say "Shady for life"? lol

I won't go as far as saying coonery... lol but it's wack that em won't respond. He's a grown man and according some folks a legend at this rap shit. He should speak for himself.

Obie just using this for some promo

gave the first one a pass, now I’m feeling bad for Obie , from production to the lyrics both travks
Does Obie Trice have eminem’s phone number?

not long back saw an interview where he was telling Em to reach out,so I don’t think so.

eminem is a true white man, start some shit then get into victim mode.

while I agree with most points in this thread, saying Ems gone the victim route is a false narrative.

Back