Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL player Chad Wheeler beats up his girlfriend after she refuses to bow down to him

*Victim mode activated*
You said you find the way i think more interesting than a white player beating his black gf and the media burying it.

My reaction to that is what gets your attention, not the story itself....

Again, that speaks to how detached from giving a fuck some of you niggas are

You said you find the way i think more interesting than a white player beating his black gf and the media burying it.

My reaction to that is what gets your attention, not the story itself....

Again, that speaks to how detached from giving a fuck some of you niggas are
I supposed to believe you gaf even tho you called her bed wench?

Again, victim

The term don't bother me...I just don't use it.

It's kinda wild to see this reaction to it though.

could be folks are tired of Black women being thrown under the bus
The empathy and outrage for this woman is a given. I got sisters and a grip of female cousins and they all know how I gets down in situations like this and I'm sure most of the male posters here are pretty much the same way.

No, this should not be a broader conversation because this is a fairly unique situation: A white professional athlete has viciously beaten his Black girlfriend and the media seems to be resistant to bringing this to the forefront in the same way as they have when the perp was Black. Don't try to shoehorn your agenda items into this.

its not a unique situation. full stop

whether Black or white, Black women struggle with IPV and DV at rates higher than that of white women.

funny you pulled this same bullshit in another thread

just admit you hate BW, so i can get back to ignoring you

You brought me up after I hadn't posted on this thread all day.

Fact.
tenor.gif

That would be projection by the way. You brought me up only to allow me to get you even further in your feelings than you already were. You love to see it.

Back