Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL player Chad Wheeler beats up his girlfriend after she refuses to bow down to him

Receipts...

Y’all niggas slow.

Who said somebody should’ve called out there name ever? Show that proof

I said y’all should stop calling this women a bedwench because y’all just making shit up

And still yet to show she’s a bedwench

" look I told the bitch... Two things I never seen.. a turtle with speed, and a bitch I need... Bitch lost her mind"

"Yeah, now she fucking with them white boys.... Ole bed wench"

"Aye man.... That's too far" ?

Y’all niggas slow.

Who said somebody should’ve called out there name ever? Show that proof

I said y’all should stop calling this women a bedwench because y’all just making shit up

And still yet to show she’s a bedwench
Who's slow guy???

A black woman is SWIRLING in the TRUMP ERA where racist whites didn't hide their hatred, they displayed it openly..

He tells her to BOW DOWN and you're saying she's NOT a bedwench?

You just like to be contrarian for the hell of it, you just like going against the grain for the sake of it

Next you'll say meat between 2 pieces of bread is not a sandwich

...til proven otherwise

557b57eaba546b2df03c44e7c935c868.gif

A+ response and gif execution...

The hills you die on are always the oddest..

Always.
Bruh.... Here’s the thing.

Maybe this kinda hits home with @Dwayne.

Maybe his mama is black and his pops is white.

Or maybe one of his sisters is with a white dude.

He might be taking the term “bedwench” kinda personal.

Who knows.

As for the victim, I don’t know anything about her.

If she was with this dude because she truly loved him and shared a lot in common with him....

Then I truly feel bad for her and I will refrain from referring to her as a “bedwench”.

However, if we find out later on that she has a lotta anti-black man bullshit posted on her social media pages...

You know the type who wanna tell everybody that she don’t date black men and telling sisters to move on and stay away from black men, you can do better, etc....

Then, yeah, I’ll say:“Fuck that bedwench forever!”

It would be more apt to call her a bed wench if she actually did bow down to this piece of shit. As it stands all we know is he tried some shit, she didnt go along with it and his fragile little ego couldnt take it.

That mental health shit they trying to pull is bullshit and only gets applied to white folks.

And even still, call her whatever, but to say she deserves being beaten half to death for sleeping with a white man is foul and out of pocket. Yall need to unplug from the internet and remember thats a human being you talking about so cavalierly.

Kinda male fragility you gotta be on to say a black woman deserves to be beaten for who she chooses to sleep with? Take the character off and be real for a second.

to say she deserves being beaten half to death for sleeping with a white man is foul and out of pocket. Yall need to unplug from the internet and remember thats a human being you talking about so cavalierly.

Kinda male fragility you gotta be on to say a black woman deserves to be beaten
Nobody said that. Nobody implied that.

Saying she should know better is not saying she deserves it

Huge difference

The same way we tell children they should know better...

Who's slow guy???

A black woman is SWIRLING in the TRUMP ERA where racist whites didn't hide their hatred, they displayed it openly..

He tells her to BOW DOWN and you're saying she's NOT a bedwench?

You just like to be contrarian for the hell of it, you just like going against the grain for the sake of it

Next you'll say meat between 2 pieces of bread is not a sandwich
I have no dog in this fight whatsoever, but this is horrible analogy.

Black women been swirling forever; the Age of Donnie don't matter. It's even on fuckin commericals to make life seem more real.

You callin ALL black women who date/marry/fuck white dudes bedwenches??

C'mon guy.

You're being badly influenced on here, and it's starting to show in very terrible ways.

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever, but this is horrible analogy.

Black women been swirling forever; the Age of Donnie don't matter. It's even on fuckin commericals to make life seem more real.

You callin ALL black women who date/marry/fuck white dudes bedwenches??

C'mon guy.

You're being badly influenced on here, and it's starting to show in very terrible ways.
And again another example of niggas misconstruing things

Did i say all anything?

Stop putting words in my mouth

Back