Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Draft Discussion: April 25-27 (Mock Drafts now included)

Yep pass rush is obviously the most important. Something we haven't had since the Vanden-Bosch days.

Question tho. What are youe thoughts on taking a WR? If Marquise Brown or DK Metcalf were available would you pull the trigger?

In the 1st? No go. Weve already invested heavily in the postion. Granted we haven't exaclty seen great results but i like the group that we have with the addition of Hump and Delanie coming back we should be straight. That being said i would still like us to draft/sign a boundary WR who can blow the top off and those two guys you name can fit the bill. I wouldnt be mad at taking a WR om day 2.

What do you think about this Drew Lock smoke? Im getting worried man lol. I trust J Rob tho we'll see

In the 1st? No go. Weve already invested heavily in the postion. Granted we haven't exaclty seen great results but i like the group that we have with the addition of Hump and Delanie coming back we should be straight. That being said i would still like us to draft/sign a boundary WR who can blow the top off and those two guys you name can fit the bill. I wouldnt be mad at taking a WR om day 2.

What do you think about this Drew Lock smoke? Im getting worried man lol. I trust J Rob tho we'll see

Well they just brought Mariota on stage to set things off. So im thinking its a smokescreen..............

Im praying its a smoke screen. I hsd the misfortune of suffering through the Locker years. Lock will just be a sequel to that movie

What was the point of him retraction his trump comments? Like we were gonna forget? Lmao

Back