Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Draft Discussion: April 25-27 (Mock Drafts now included)

We need another WR opposite Cooper and a TE.

Jason Witten slow ass should've just stayed in the MNF booth. Hell wasn't even the worst part of that broadcast team.

As long as Daniel Jones is not our pick I'm cool.

If we take that fool...

f5ZBdy9.gif

Texans better draft an OL or CB round 1. We got an extra 2nd round pick so if we need to move up into the teens so be it.
Fuck that moving up shit. Unless u are moving up to go get a Franchise QB, moving up is rarely the wise move.

Keep the 3 picks in the first 2 rounds and draft 1 OL and 2 CBs. Hopefully Greedy or Byron Murphy falls to us in the 1st round.

If teams go QB crazy (Muarry, Haskins, Jones and Lock go early), there is a good chance one of the tackles might fall to us In the 1st.

Last edited:
Wanted a QB in the 1st round a few months ago but now I'm not so sure. The OL, DL and Safety needs to be improved and should be addressed within rounds 1-4.

Fuck that moving up shit. Unless u are moving up to go get a Franchise QB, moving up is rarely the wise move.

Keep the 3 picks in the first 2 rounds and draft 1 OL and 2 CBs. Hopefully Greedy or Byron Murphy falls to us in the 1st round.

If teams go QB crazy (Muarry, Haskins, Jones and Lock go early), there is a good chance one of the tackles might fall to us In the 1st.

I agree. My fear is a run on O lineman/DBs happen then we stuck in no mans land. I actually wouldn’t mind in that scenario trading down a few spots and picking up more picks. We need a lot of depth.

I agree. My fear is a run on O lineman/DBs happen then we stuck in no mans land. I actually wouldn’t mind in that scenario trading down a few spots and picking up more picks. We need a lot of depth.
Dude, after the crazy deal Frank Clark got, I am hearing we could move Clowney today.

Got a feeling its either going to be Wilkins or like you said a splashy move. Maybe a trade up for Oliver if he slips(doubt he falls into our striking range). I want him to take the best pass rusher on the board in the 1st thn trade up into the 2nd for a interior lineman. Hope either Burns or Sweat falls into our laps

Yep pass rush is obviously the most important. Something we haven't had since the Vanden-Bosch days.

Question tho. What are youe thoughts on taking a WR? If Marquise Brown or DK Metcalf were available would you pull the trigger?

Back